R60 Timing Update (9/5)

Options

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Now would be a nice time to push through this patch... Actually is xforce +2 goons going to be the final node on hard sub?
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MastaJin wrote:
    The way I read it, the delay is probably in the approval at one of the app stores, possibly due to Apple (or Google) finding a bug and rejecting the app submission. If it's Google, the bug could get fixed, app resubmitted and get approved within one or two days. In Apple's case, resubmitting an app and getting it approved can take up to two weeks in the worst case scenario (from personal experience) which would give me some more time with my pre-nerf cMags icon_e_biggrin.gif
    AFAIK, Google allows you to publish at any time at your own discretion.
  • Highdark
    Highdark Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I demand the patch! So tired of using wineto, not as bad as not as bad as spidy was but i NEED that fresh blood. Make me work for my wins! (yes i am aware i can NOT use Cmags, but why would i make **** harder when i dont have too.) Bring on dat patch boys!
  • Hrmm... well, there's that bug with selling 80+ covers causing a crash.

If the patch doesn't come in the next 4d, I may have to sell the 200+ covers by hand...

icon_eek.gif
  • So, it'd be nice if we could get a little more info about how many weeks (months) we will be waiting for this patch to go live. Perhaps, some insight into what the big holdup is. I mean seriously... 3 days late, and all we have is their acknowledgement that yes, the patch is late.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LordMojo wrote:
    So, it'd be nice if we could get a little more info about how many weeks (months) we will be waiting for this patch to go live. Perhaps, some insight into what the big holdup is. I mean seriously... 3 days late, and all we have is their acknowledgement that yes, the patch is late.

I assume some people actually bought ISO/HP to level X-Force following the announcement. D3/demiurge now realise that they don't even have to release updates in order for people to spend money. Expect the rest of the game to take the form of patch notes and press releases.
  • Mawtful wrote:
    LordMojo wrote:
    So, it'd be nice if we could get a little more info about how many weeks (months) we will be waiting for this patch to go live. Perhaps, some insight into what the big holdup is. I mean seriously... 3 days late, and all we have is their acknowledgement that yes, the patch is late.

I assume some people actually bought ISO/HP to level X-Force following the announcement. D3/demiurge now realise that they don't even have to release updates in order for people to spend money. Expect the rest of the game to take the form of patch notes and press releases.

I was going to level him up to 270 and good thing I haven't done it yet, even though I'm not sure what else I'd do with the iso besides just watching the number become bigger.
  • Mawtful wrote:
    LordMojo wrote:

^This amount of sarcasm isn't healthy for you the game or anyone^

At this point, the update should be timed for the down time between Simulator and the next PvE. The nodes make it pretty clear they meant for the update to happen during it, but alas it shall not be. Now, updating between events makes the most sense.
  • Haha! Possibly. I'm enough of a sucker to keep hoping that it will be released soon or that is taking so long because they are putting it on Amazon's app store. Now *that* would make me happy! Being able to play on my kindle instead of the world's **** smartphone.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    ^This amount of sarcasm isn't healthy for you the game or anyone^

To think, I even toned it down before posting.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:
    LordMojo wrote:

I was going to level him up to 270 and good thing I haven't done it yet, even though I'm not sure what else I'd do with the iso besides just watching the number become bigger.
    Careful, wait for it to get too big and you might be sandboxed icon_lol.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:
    LordMojo wrote:

Careful, wait for it to get too big and you might be sandboxed icon_lol.gif

I started saving months ago to max X-Force out. Now i'm over 1 million iso and can fully level 2.5 four star characters in the time it took them to make just one of them playable. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • He ain't playable yet.
  • hurcules
    Options
    Any update on R60 would be appreciated. Even if it's just "still waiting on said approval process to go through, we have no expected date of arrival" etc.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Assuming Apple is the hold up there are probably things in place preventing them from openly stating so.

COME ON APPLE! WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT R60 ISN'T A PRIORITY FOR YOU?
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm going to start evil whispering that massive software issues with a new Apple product has pulled iTunes QA off all other projects.

I want my R60.

icon_twisted.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moral wrote:
    Assuming Apple is the hold up there are probably things in place preventing them from openly stating so.

It's not like they have anything important happening today!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moral wrote:

It's not like they have anything important happening today!

Yep, and I hope they don't delay the update until it is iOs 8.0 compatible :S

PS: But between yesterday and today some apps have updated so, maybe it is not because of that...
  • I'm wondering why I even bother checking back here to see if there's word on the update. Cause for the better part of a week now it's been the same... no update, no explanation. If it doesn't change soon, I'll have to go back to console games.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LordMojo wrote:
    I'm wondering why I even bother checking back here to see if there's word on the update. Cause for the better part of a week now it's been the same... no update, no explanation. If it doesn't change soon, I'll have to go back to console games.

Um, the update's actually out. But don't like, look at the top of the threads list or nothing.