Powered up hero pulls

Options

Comments

• Kelbris wrote:
    Man, all that free ISO sucks huh?

I hate the 40k I've saved up so far. It's just depressing.
  • 2 pulls, Peacemaker and Molotov Cocktail (!!)
  • In case you didn't see, IceIX posted notes for the Hulk tournament -- there are no Hulk covers in the Powered Up pulls.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Psst, just a reminder that we have a community spading doc where people can enter the results of their pulls and we can figure out the chances of getting what we want.

I added results from doneskis, worldrevolver, itstime1234, radiopy, fatcatfan, jpknockout, pichsterz, ceruleaf, and IceIX. It would be awesome if people keep updating!
  • Just added the one I got today. Nice doc.
  • I asked this in the wrong thread before.

Did anyone else's powered up tokens disappear since yesterday?
  • 3 pulls:

1x Spider-Man (yellow)
    1x Captain America (I think blue, had no use for him)
    1x Punisher (black)
  • I asked this in the wrong thread before.

Yes, I had 2 from wins in both sub events. They both magically turned into standard tokens overnight.
    Sent a ticket in but it's annoying. Giess ypu meet to use em right away.
  • Yellow and Red Wolvie, same for Cap. No *** till now icon_cry.gif
  • Jax2k wrote:
    I asked this in the wrong thread before.

Yes, I had 2 from wins in both sub events. They both magically turned into standard tokens overnight.
    Sent a ticket in but it's annoying. Giess ypu meet to use em right away.

I sent a support ticket in, hopefully can get them back. =/
  • 521 wolvie.

So what do I pull for my event reward?

Yeah, feral claws. Sigh. I silently said please punisher or any of the other two wolvie covers...it's not working.
  • Ok that's it. That is the last one I am going to buy.

Just got another peacemaker cap. This is ridiculous. That made it 10. So of roughly 13 pulls, 10 were blue caps.

Nonsense.
  • Ok that's it. That is the last one I am going to buy.

Just got another peacemaker cap. This is ridiculous. That made it 10. So of roughly 13 pulls, 10 were blue caps.

Nonsense.

I need 2 more blues! I kept getting his Yellow, or any of the Wolverine covers that I've already maxed out. Nothing useful for me at all.
  • Regalis wrote:
    Ok that's it. That is the last one I am going to buy.

Nonsense.

I need 2 more blues! I kept getting his Yellow, or any of the Wolverine covers that I've already maxed out. Nothing useful for me at all.

I wish I could trade you my blue for yellow.

Or just give you my blue luck!
  • 2 Red Punishers and 1 Yellow Spider. The other was a cap, but 3/4 ain't bad. Thought they buffed the rates or something icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So far it's been only Wolv for me. And 1 Cap. And to make things even funnier, I pulled a Wolv from a *token today. Somehow the boosted heroes tend to be more often in the *tokens, has anyone else got the same impression?
  • The real question is has anybody gotten hulk in the powered up token? His face is on the tab. Or is hulk a liar again?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    EasyE wrote:
    The real question is has anybody gotten hulk in the powered up token? His face is on the tab. Or is hulk a liar again?
    I believe iceIX said that he wasn't in it
  • Every single one of mine has been Cap...I think 6 in total.
  • IceIX -- I just want a confirmation, if possible, that Hulk is still not in Powered Up pulls now that he's on our side.

And can we get an update when, in a future patch, Punisher and/or Hulk are possible from standard and/or heroic tokens?