Powered up hero pulls

Options

Comments

• Yellow cap
    blue cap
    yellow wolvie

Continuing my streak of 0 hulks 0 punishers in around 20 packs or however many from this event + a few from hp early on.
    Same here.

Just pulled Green Wolvie, Red Cap
  • Just pulled purple spidey from my single token I had from the hulk event (other was a heroic and gave me bagman go figure right?)
  • I got one powered up and one heroic token today...got green punisher and red wolvie
  • Just pulled a Yellow Spidey from my token today. Woo. (Wish it was blue, though ;P Or Purple. Either way).
  • Yellow and green Wolverine from tokens
  • I'm just going to let mine timeout for the Heroics. Hopefully they don't bug out and disappear like last time though.
  • I'm just going to let mine timeout for the Heroics. Hopefully they don't bug out and disappear like last time though.

Do they become heroic tokens when the event ends? I thought they just expired.
  • Ghast wrote:
    I'm just going to let mine timeout for the Heroics. Hopefully they don't bug out and disappear like last time though.

Do they become heroic tokens when the event ends? I thought they just expired.

I was under the assumption that they became regular heroics after they expire.

Can anyone confirm/deny?

That's not a bug. That's how it works. Use it or lose it.
  • Blue spidey, yay. Got 1 blue from the last event, so now spidey is 1/4/4 and probably a relevant cover to level up more. Since I don't do the facebook.stuff I am quite ISO depleted compared to.some. still no punisher pull from these though. Could use a black. I'm thinking about going either 5/3/5 or 3/5/5 so I don't have to throw out 2 red covers. Pushing a tad towards 3/5/5 since.from personal experience when teamed with another tile dropper (who work on red usually) there are many times I don't even get his black to have a tile to be placed on.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I'm just going to let mine timeout for the Heroics. Hopefully they don't bug out and disappear like last time though.

I just checked my correspondence with support from last time, they said that the special tokens should turn into heroics after the event ends.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    All I've had is caps and wolverines which are useless to me from 6 or so tokens.

Completely zapped all of my interest in this event.

Man, all that free ISO sucks huh?

6x125 isn't anything to get excited about.
  • Zathrus wrote:

I just checked my correspondence with support from last time, they said that the special tokens should turn into heroics after the event ends.

First time I've ever heard that. That would be great if true.
  • Kalem45 wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    All I've had is caps and wolverines which are useless to me from 6 or so tokens.

Where are you even pulling that from? Even assuming you get no ISO from the main missions...

Each sub: 4-6 x 700 (500 ISO, 100 ISO, token turning into a 1* you sell) + 250-1000 ISO for participation
    10 sub events (IIRC)
    250 ISO for particpating in main event, minimum

That's just short of 40,000 ISO (averaged 5 missions per sub event). Less if you don't get at least those 3 rewards from each, much more if you get more than 250 from events and final. Between Lightning Rounds and Hulk last week I easily cleared 100k ISO. I leveled Spidey up from 105 to 140, IM40 from 120 to 122 (before I slapped myself), Mags from 105 to 110, Punisher from 20 to 50, Hulk to 28, and probably a few I forgot and still had 60k left.

If you have to use a lot of boosts then your return will be considerably lower; I think I paid for 1 set of 100 ISO boosts the last event. The rest I recouped from just playing.

Edit: Oh, and that was without cashing in a single Standard or Heroic token. I have over 150 standard tokens now, so that's at least 15k more.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    If you have to use a lot of boosts then your return will be considerably lower; I paid for 1 set of 100 ISO boosts the last event. The rest I recouped from just playing.

This is why my guys are so much lower level than yours, lol.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Kalem45 wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:
    abuelo wrote:

Where are you even pulling that from? Even assuming you get no ISO from the main missions...

Each sub: 4-6 x 700 (500 ISO, 100 ISO, token turning into a 1* you sell) + 250-1000 ISO for participation
    10 sub events (IIRC)
    250 ISO for particpating in main event, minimum

That's just short of 40,000 ISO (averaged 5 missions per sub event). Less if you don't get at least those 3 rewards from each, much more if you get more than 250 from events and final. Between Lightning Rounds and Hulk last week I easily cleared 100k ISO. I leveled Spidey up from 105 to 140, IM40 from 120 to 122 (before I slapped myself), Mags from 105 to 110, Punisher from 20 to 50, Hulk to 28, and probably a few I forgot and still had 60k left.

If you have to use a lot of boosts then your return will be considerably lower; I think I paid for 1 set of 100 ISO boosts the last event. The rest I recouped from just playing.

Edit: Oh, and that was without cashing in a single Standard or Heroic token. I have over 150 standard tokens now, so that's at least 15k more.

Not disagreeing at all. I've leveled up my Wolvering to max with this event. I was referring to the rewards he received with his 6 tokens.
  • I've pulled about 15 powered up tokens, and guess what?
    NOT A SINGLE SPIDEY OR PUNISHER!
  • If you don't want the powered tokens should just try to drop somewhere around 700. Gives you a better chance at getting the HP or the double token prizes in later rounds anyway.
  • Phantron wrote:
    If you don't want the powered tokens should just try to drop somewhere around 700. Gives you a better chance at getting the HP or the double token prizes in later rounds anyway.

Was kinda thinking this myself. Purposely tanked a little bit on the last PVP tourney and got the Standard Token X3, ended up getting a Blue Classic Magneto. Wonder if getting Standard Token X3 on each map will get you top 5000 on Hulk Event......so decisions, decisions
  • Phantron wrote:
    If you don't want the powered tokens should just try to drop somewhere around 700. Gives you a better chance at getting the HP or the double token prizes in later rounds anyway.

Was kinda thinking this myself. Purposely tanked a little bit on the last PVP tourney and got the Standard Token X3, ended up getting a Blue Classic Magneto. Wonder if getting Standard Token X3 on each map will get you top 5000 on Hulk Event......so decisions, decisions

If you're doing consistently poorly in the sub bracket then there has to be one you eventually do very well in. In that bracket you can go for top 100 or even top 4 and that'd also get you caught up in the main event. Basically you should alternate placement in sub brackets, e.g. place poorly in one, and then place well in the next, or vice versa.