Webslinger - Aug 15 - 17 - Season IV

Options
13»

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My bracket exploded to where you need over 1k for top 10. I'm sitting at lower 900s praying I don't have to shield hop just for top 25 placement. I need she hulk covers. icon_e_sad.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    My bracket exploded to where you need over 1k for top 10. I'm sitting at lower 900s praying I don't have to shield hop just for top 25 placement. I need she hulk covers. icon_e_sad.gif
    Mine's not quite that bad but the top four are all over 1200 and 5th isn't far behind.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The top 3 keep leapfrogging, I'm trying for the X-Farce red reward and am hoping the two below me stop jumping as they both have 5 red in their X-Forces. Of course, they are a 5DV and an X-Men, so they may also be jumping for end of Season points. I see you down there, Hairy Dave, still hanging in there in Top 10!
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dang it, I was hoping for an easy finish tonight, but apparently in my bracket there are 6 of us who want top 5. Just finished a hop to put me in 2nd; really hope that holds.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just need 41 points to get over 10,000 for the season, but I'm all out of health packs and just got nearly wiped. Almost tempted to buy health packs.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    finished 4th- my bracket wasn't so bad I only had 650 points

I'm happy though because I did not have She-hulk (was on a break when she came out and Human torch and Mohawk Storm)
  • mags1587 wrote:
    Dang it, I was hoping for an easy finish tonight, but apparently in my bracket there are 6 of us who want top 5. Just finished a hop to put me in 2nd; really hope that holds.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting a 6 person race for 5th place. Happy about finishing off She-Hulk, but not so happy about shield hopping to 1100+ many times over in a horse race at the end.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Beast1970 wrote:
    The top 3 keep leapfrogging, I'm trying for the X-Farce red reward and am hoping the two below me stop jumping as they both have 5 red in their X-Forces. Of course, they are a 5DV and an X-Men, so they may also be jumping for end of Season points. I see you down there, Hairy Dave, still hanging in there in Top 10!
    I was happy to leave you to it. I busted out in the last 10 minutes and grabbed an extra 90 points to get my Moonstone token.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I appreciate it, congrats on hanging in there! I managed to hold on for first, and got my X-Force red. Getting closer to completing him in case the devs ever buff him, then I'll just need about a years worth of ISO to level...
  • Held on for #4 with 1011 pts., which was a nice surprise; I had expected to get hopped over after I went to bed. My Shulkie's now cover-complete, and they haven't even added her to tokens yet. That may be a first for me.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Held on for #4 with 1011 pts., which was a nice surprise; I had expected to get hopped over after I went to bed. My Shulkie's now cover-complete, and they haven't even added her to tokens yet. That may be a first for me.

Same. 535 Shulk, and had a fairly low scoring bracket. Had a very convincing lead over 2nd up until the last couple hours when DreamRuiner lived up to the name again and snagged 1st.

4mGXBME.jpg
  • With 4 minutes to go, broke shield to try to get into top 10, but didn't finish the fight in time...