Webslinger - Aug 15 - 17 - Season IV

Options
Spoit
Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
End of season Blood bath, or Yet another ho-hum low scoring one while everyone ignores it for the PvE because of mediocre prizes?

Single Player Rewards:

1. All rewards from the previous rank + X-Force - Green
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, She- Hulk - Red, Green, Blue
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, She-Hulk- Green, Blue
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, She-Hulk- Green, Blue
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, She-Hulk- Green
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, She-Hulk- Green
101-200. 500 ISO, Tiny Cap- Yellow
201-300. 250 ISO, Tiny Cap- Yellow
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 HP
500. 2* Human Candle - Black
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. 3* Gold Bagman - Yellow
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. Invisible Woman - Blue

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, She-Hulk - Red
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, She-Hulk - Red
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, She-Hulk - Red
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, She-Hulk - Red
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, She-Hulk - Red
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• I need two reds and a blue for Shulkie. I may have her complete before she makes it into tokens at this rate. I'll probably be pushing hard on this one, then, since the only people I need more covers for than her are Deadpool and Captain Marvel.
  • An entire Season without any Rags, Loki, or DD. Wow.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    An entire Season without any Rags, Loki, or DD. Wow.

Agreed! Someone pointed it out to me a few days ago, there really hasn't been terrible prizes this season unless you count Spidey with this current PVP. I think they tried to keep a decent balance of desirable and new characters for this season, which I appreciated.
  • I love the look of my first 3 choices of opponents in this ones of them Mikeydollar7 with his lvl 270 Nick Fury. Might be fun to see if I can get a TU from him icon_twisted.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Most f2p players (including myself) do not have a maxed she hulk at this point in time. My moneys on a bloodbath.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Most f2p players (including myself) do not have a maxed she hulk at this point in time. My moneys on a bloodbath.
    I need one green and two reds.
    So does everyone else who didn't buy covers...
    oh dear.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    I need one green and two reds.
    So does everyone else who didn't buy covers...
    oh dear.
    I think I got a couple from tokens so mine's 3/3/5. Not sure what optimal is, but I'll take a pretty easy 4/4/5 and respec at my leisure.
  • Most f2p players (including myself) do not have a maxed she hulk at this point in time. My moneys on a bloodbath.

And most of those not F2P haven't wasted HP on she-hulk (including me) so will be equally keen on the covers. Plus end of season and a weekend......

Oh and Sumilea I just use Fury for a bit of variety - not difficult to beat provided you avoid demolition so give it a go!
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Isn't She-Hulk like super, super bad? Why would there be a bloodbath for anyone other than alliances skirting the top 100?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Isn't She-Hulk like super, super bad? Why would there be a bloodbath for anyone other than alliances skirting the top 100?
    Gotta have them all! (Her red is her only decent power, and needs top 5)

Also: Money
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

You forgot to edit you post to put that in. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spoit wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Her blue isn't completely terrible. It's just really situational, and works best on a team without strike tile generators, which takes a little doing to find one that works. Her green on the other hand is spectacularly terrible, to be used only by the desperate and the insane.

Having lucked into a red cover from a token some time ago, and not even remotely giving a **** about season, I will not be participating in the bloodbath. Lazy mode is still fully engaged. Good luck to all those entering Thunderdome for the weekend. Remember: two men enter, one man leaves. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Remember: two men enter, one man leaves. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I thought it was "two men enter, two men leave, but one of them is in a bucket." icon_lol.gif
  • She-Hulk is an ok situational player. Her blue is useful against Daken and Sentry, individually or together, her red's not bad (and probably also could help against World Rupture). I'll use her when I'm throwing teams together at the still-fighting-out-of-health-packs point, but she's not going to be anybody's primary weapon. She's middling, not bad. I'd put her above Lazy Storm, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Loki, probably Ragnarok, probably Daredevil. Captain Marvel tier.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    She-Hulk is an ok situational player. Her blue is useful against Daken and Sentry, individually or together, her red's not bad (and probably also could help against World Rupture). I'll use her when I'm throwing teams together at the still-fighting-out-of-health-packs point, but she's not going to be anybody's primary weapon. She's middling, not bad. I'd put her above Lazy Storm, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Loki, probably Ragnarok, probably Daredevil. Captain Marvel tier.
    But Lazy Storm is much better than Daredevil. I know you like Daredevil since you almost maxed him, but face it, he's hands down the worst 3* icon_razz.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone try shield hopping with Sentry yet? Worldrunner, I'm looking at you--everyone else is 30+ hours away from that point. icon_e_wink.gif

I imagine Spidey's protect tiles have to slow things down quite a bit. If he has a couple of them out can Sacrifice + World Rupture even take down a maxed Hulk? I'd hate to see the sea of Anger tiles if you almost-but-not quite down Hulk.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Anyone try shield hopping with Sentry yet? Worldrunner, I'm looking at you--everyone else is 30+ hours away from that point. icon_e_wink.gif

I imagine Spidey's protect tiles have to slow things down quite a bit. If he has a couple of them out can Sacrifice + World Rupture even take down a maxed Hulk? I'd hate to see the sea of Anger tiles if you almost-but-not quite down Hulk.
    Yeah I'm also thinking that a levelled Spidey will put a dent into Sentry bombing in this tourney. All it takes is ONE purple match and you're in trouble.
    Imagine running Spidey/CMags/Hulk for ultimate trollage lol.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Yeah I'm also thinking that a levelled Spidey will put a dent into Sentry bombing in this tourney. All it takes is ONE purple match and you're in trouble. Imagine running Spidey/CMags/Hulk for ultimate trollage lol.
    I'm going to throw Spidey/Falcon out there for a while for trollage and dare people to attack me. I'll consider any defensive loss a win for me. Wonder if anyone will hit me more than once. icon_razz.gif
  • locked wrote:
    But Lazy Storm is much better than Daredevil. I know you like Daredevil since you almost maxed him, but face it, he's hands down the worst 3* icon_razz.gif

Now you're just trying to pick a fight.
  • vudu3 wrote:

Actually I haven't even started yet. Not planning on it for about 18 more hours.