• Chonky1981
    Options
    Hi chonky18 here..

Magic the gathering puzzle quest player

Line messager line id = myth2023

Looking for mtgpq players
  • gustavowoltmann
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Gustavo Woltmann, working in a publishers office and also an avid fan of game apps particularly Clash of Clans. Looks like I found the right place where gamers meet and greet and ask questions about games ans strategies.
  • Valdagorian-2016
    Options
    Hello, signed up so can post game play question later. Finding one of the story achievements impossible to complete. Need help and suggestions from other players.
  • Ironmatch
    Options
    Long time lurker of these forums and recently coming back from a break on this game. Right now in the Medusa PVE I'm accounting for about 30% of my alliances entire score... I need to find a better alliance. Please approve this post so I can start to PM others about it. Thanks ign irondad345, current alliance TheCabal.
  • rnjmur
    rnjmur Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all! I play MtG Puzzle Quest and joined the forum so that I can make some suggestions based on what I have seen playing the game so far.

I started playing MtG back in 1994 right after it first came out. I used to be part of a group that played every week for fun and we would go to tournaments about once a month. I haven't played MtG itself in quite a few years but I have played MtG on Xbox since it first came out and obviously MtG Puzzle Quest.
  • AEO2015
    AEO2015 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello, posting so i can PM icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Long time player, first time poster. Thanks for taking my call...
  • Zeta_zero
    Zeta_zero Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have been reading these forums for months now talking advice and reading and laughing about everyone being annoyed with the same things I'm getting upset about so decided to join and make some new friends haha.
  • tobismaul
    tobismaul Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Long time player, first time poster. Thanks.
  • mateto
    mateto Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 483, never too late to sign up to the forum right?
  • Cnaz611
    Options
    Hello my fellow marvel enthusiasts
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hi All, I've been playing pretty casually for a while now (Day 672) and have been lurking on the forums almost that long. Decided to finally make an account
  • PCRocks
    Options
    Looking forward to posting my roster for some advice.
  • Parakeet
    Parakeet Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi there! I've been playing MPQ for more than two years now and this is my first post icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Darkangel1025
    Options
    Hello icon_e_smile.gificon_e_smile.gif
  • Erndiese
    Erndiese Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not my first post but my private messages seem to be getting stuck so I figure why not try here.
  • SHIELD1
    SHIELD1 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Shield alliance here. Hello all
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    just started farming my 2*s and need advice on techniques.
    also found that some of the advice on the forum is bogus: sell your 5* covers? not champion a character? doc ock is weak?
    and would like to share my experience: OML is awesome! Doc Rocks you mean! exp.+reward+levelup is always worth it!
    until Thanos marries she-hulk: make mine Marvel!
  • BeneBo
    BeneBo Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Trying to get access to pm.
  • mpq_random
    Options
    Posting so I can get an opinion on my highly flawed MPQ roster icon_e_smile.gif Hiya.