• Dogslaya
    Options
    Hi all

Dogslaya on marvel and magic
    Nice to meet you!

icon_e_smile.gif
  • tigertom
    Options
    I just made my first post in the MtGPQ "Suggestions and Feedback" topic as a reply to the Event Matches thread and would like to get posting approval from a moderator please. Thank you.
  • PsychoPez
    Options
    Been playing since launch, just decided to check out the forum for a coalition, posting something here to say hi and so I can send a PM to join.
  • Throlo
    Options
    Creating account to participate in the PQ:MTG forums
  • NovaRk
    Options
    SilverHawk wrote:
    Please use this Sticky to "Introduce yourself" and to add the required post to get full forum access here. We will start to delete other random posts outside of this thread (which reduce your post count). Thanks!

*Note: You only need to have your FIRST post approved. 5 posts are no longer required.*
  • GoblinShogun1
    Options
    Hello, I've been playing about a month now, and have been having a good time. I would like to find some other players to chat with on line, and maybe find a more socially active alliance. My line name is GoblinShogun hope to chat soon! And as always true believer...Make mine Marvel!
  • motrax
    Options
    Another long-time lurker finally registers. Played Marvel Puzzlequest regularly for a couple years, now I've moved onto MTGPQ as my mainstay.

Motrax
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 113 here and completely addicted to the game. I found this site and lurked for a good while trying to learn more. Still trying to decipher some of the lingo but it's getting better. Registered a while back but just decided to try to post a question about the current Gauntlet and found out that apparently you need to post something to get full access to the forum so here I am. I'm currently strongly in 2-3* transition so it's a pretty interesting time for me in the game. Looking forward to new changes that are coming. And apparently I haven't been in the game long enough to know if they are really good or not so they all seem good at this point. icon_e_smile.gif
  • iamfbaum
    Options
    Newish player looking for advice and articles to progress in game.
  • iamfbaum
    Options
    Introduction for posting privelage
  • D4Ni
    D4Ni Posts: 1
    Options
    Hy all.

My name is D4Ni, and I was a regulat member of the forum in the Marvel Puzzle Quest section. Since I took a hiatus from the game, I now seem to lost my user on the forum, which is odd, to say the least. Anyhow, I am back and kicking. Interested more in Magic the Gathering Puzzle Guest these days, but may return to Marvel too. Who knows?

Cheers icon_e_smile.gif.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hello! I've been playing MTGPQ and lurking on these forums for a while now. Time to interact!
  • slipd
    Options
    Hi, I'm absolutely loving both Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest and Adventure Time Puzzle Quest. Thought I'd start discussing various things about them on the forums.
  • SlayerL
    Options
    manacrystal.png for the crystals manacrystal.png . Mtgpq ftw.
  • Superjim
    Options
    Posting for access to full access icon_lol.gif
  • gemac
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gema. I do web design. I love playing games icon_e_smile.gif
  • kuraikarp
    Options
    Hey there! Kuraikarp's the name. Here for the MtG section, hoping to get some questions answered about why I can't access the Shadows over Innistrad storyline!
  • kuraikarp
    Options
    Hm... I don't think my first post went through! Trying again. I'm hoping to figure out whether or not there's a Story mode in the Shadows of Innistrad block of the MtG game!
  • TCL911
    TCL911 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello!!!!!
  • Jubbz75
    Jubbz75 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi just wondering what D3 are doing about the lost Facebook rewards I have sent tickets and that just say check the forum's and solve the ticket