Introduce Yourself!

Options

Comments

• rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Hello, is it full access I'm looking for? (Yes.)
  • Frogthor
    Frogthor Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I just joined the forum and am looking for full access so I can participate more.
  • Vincenzo
    Vincenzo Posts: 3
    Options
    Been lurking the forum for awhile, finally joined because I have a question to ask
  • Kitsap River
    Options
    Hello. I'm one of the commanders of alliance all4afee and I go by the same name in the game as I do here. This is my first form post for the purpose of being able to send messages.
  • Lady deadpool
    Options
    I honestly cannot believe this name has not been taken token_taco.pngtoken_taco.pngtoken_taco.pngtoken_taco.png
  • Bastrakova
    Options
    Hello. I'm new in MTGPQ but not newbie ^_^
    I've lost my account data and feel depressed.
    Hope you will help me.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey there! Looking forward to joining everyone talking about the games.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've lurked here for a little (found an alliance that way, actually). Now that I'm getting more drawn into the game, seemed wise to sign up and post when necessary.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Greetings all. Not new to the game but definitely new here. Still hoping to garner some wisdom though.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have a few questions about using the site that I don't think I was able to find answers for in the "rules" section. Am I able to talk with a mod or just create a topic? Doesn't seem like I can do that yet.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hi all, new to the game, long time PQ player. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • reb1rth
    reb1rth Posts: 4
    Options
    hi icon_e_smile.gificon_e_biggrin.gif . how is everyone today?
  • Shad0wnivek
    Shad0wnivek Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I hope i could add my suggestions and feedback and be heard... soo that me and other players would enjoy this game even more with a touch of our own likeness to it... thankyou
  • KylinTang
    KylinTang Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    New one for d3Go games. Have some questions about MTGPQ that needed to be post in this forum. I read the rules and now I put my first post here for granting full access. MTGPQ is really a good game related to MTG which is my favorite but hard to play when you in a bus or metro. But MTGPQ just run in my cellphone and I can enjoy the fun almost everywhere with internet connection. Though, little unstable in Android platform. Sometimes crash to the desk or frozen for unknown reason. Anyway, it is a good game.
  • Planat Stalker
    Options
    Yay, finally a place to ask for some real words of wisdom!
  • rob443
    rob443 Posts: 97
    Options
    Hi, i'd like to create a thread to ask some questions about budget deckbuilding, so i am posting here for full access. thank you very much
  • rob443
    rob443 Posts: 97
    Options
    I have some questions about budget deckbuilding in MTGPQ id like to ask in the deckbuilding sub and so im posting here to gain full access. Thank you.
  • SteveBanner
    Options
    Trying to get members for my alliance.

If you can score 800 points per pvp join us : Spartan Army.
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Posting for access to..ermm... Post..
  • TJWheelz
    TJWheelz Posts: 1
    Options
    icon_e_geek.gif Love MPQ

Looking for a more active alliance.