Introduce Yourself!

Options

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Any idea how long it takes to get approved? I am trying to recruit for my alliance and just want to be able to post/pm.

You are good to go. The time can vary but only one post is required. Enjoy!
  • Hello all, I am ShadesProphecy. Been here going on a year. Very happy with the game and the progress made so far. Keep up the good work both devs and players alike.
  • Hello all, I am ShadesProphecy. Been here going on a year. Very happy with the game and the progress made so far. Keep up the good work both devs and players alike.
  • Fairly new to MPQ- about 20 days in- I have 16 roster slots and am now considering applying to join a casual alliance. Thanks!
  • Hello!
    I mostly lurk to learn about the game, but occasionally like to throw out a comment or two...
  • Senor_Pinata here. Active player going on about 200 days (took a break a while back). I like rainbows, unicorns, and long walks on Mount Doom. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • My name is Az and I'm a tad silly and weird.
  • Hello! Active player but haven't joined an alliance before now, and looking to do so.
  • Hi Guys,

Posting on the introduction to request full access.

Cheers,
    Zlaker
  • I guess this is one way to stop spambots.
  • Hello,

I live in Grand Junction, CO and looking forward to finding a decent alliance to join.
  • I am the stone that the builder refused.
  • MovieJunkie04 here. I'm new to this forum but hopefully not for long. I created the alliance MovieJunkies and will be creating athread iin the alliance forum to ask advice in expanding and how to monitor it. MJs is a casual gameplay alliance where I don't boot for inactivity.

Also, is there a thread where on can request for special signatures to be made? I used to be a part of an online gaming community whose forum was designed just like this and they had a page for sig requests.
  • Obligatory first post to search for alliance.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    hello - new member here but have been playing MPQ since late last year. looking forward to reading the forum, contributing as much as possible, and hopefully join a great alliance!
  • northnorth
    northnorth Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Playing for 6 months now. Browse this forum quite a bit so thought i would register
  • phaseetious4me
    phaseetious4me Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello. Surf the forums every so often to watch the drama for every change, figured I'd register to find a new alliance!
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster.
  • HIya, love this game!
  • Hey I'm Dave (in game "dave9999") and I would like full access. Been playing for over a year. Kthanx.