Introduce Yourself!

Options

Comments

• pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all. Been playing for a couple of months and loving the game. Looking to get full access so I can post in the future
  • teef1
    teef1 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey everyone! Long term lurker, first time poster. Going to give a higher activity level a try.
  • Hello icon_razz.gif my name is Adam and i have to do this because i cant pm any1 ;9
  • Tattie Bogle
    Options
    First post for PM priviliges.
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hello! I've been playing for nearly 2 months and look to get started with the forums.
  • Hey dudes and dudettes. Just saying Hey to everyone playing and good luck getting those draws. Peace
  • Hello all just posting so i can have a real account
  • my old post was deleted. need to do this now. Hi! icon_lol.gif
  • some random text to get access
  • Long-term MPQ player, first time on these forums. Trying to join a proper top 100 alliance.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First post to unlock PMs
  • Sword user
    Options
    Hoping to unlock posting without losing the last post, perhaps not.
  • Hello, I've been playing for about 2 months or so. Just joining the forums to look for an alliance. In game name is DanteDelacroix
  • Hi, I'm Preacherx, new to the forums
  • skibum
    skibum Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, posting to enable PM.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    IamTheBiggs here, part of the "Infinite Lives" alliance. Playing since Jan '14.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hello, I'm UNC_Samurai, I've been playing for almost 3 months now, my primary hobby is historical tabletop wargaming, and I make a mean batch of vodka gummy bears.
  • Hello I'm fluffdaddy I've been playing 382 days and really stacked up with cards I play everyday I have an alliance called X Force Slash feel free to join if anyone needs help ask I can give some helpful tips plus you can see how I like to stack up my cards and bring up the players I'm a friendly person I promise you will not be let down
  • Scoregasms
    Options
    Random entry to prove I r not Robot? Just looking for PM privelges, thanks!
  • New here, posting so I can use the Pm feature.