Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Sup all, been playing 86 days, but just joined the forum
  • Heard there was a 5 post minimum
  • So I'll break this whole thing up
  • That way I actually look like I'm doing something
  • And not just spamming the hell out of everything. Have a great day!
  • I'm Laif in-game. Posting for full access.
  • Guess the mods take the week(end) off or something, I would like to look for a new alliance, mine is dying
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Hello! I am ShanePHallam and came on to look for alliance but see the moderation issue.

Username: ShanePHallam

I am daily player looking for an alliance that will help obtain covers in events. I can consistently score 500+ in PVP, and usually average from high 500s-low 600s. I score enough to earn all rewards + a little more in PVE. I was previously a member of alliance2014 and they will vouch for my effort. I am in transition to a 3-star roster and think I will get there soon and be able to contribute even more. I have attached a photo of my roster.

Roster:
    http://imgur.com/JMLZFvK
  • ShanePHallam
    Welp, hopefully that didn't count as an advertisement.
  • ShanePHallam
    Welp, hopefully that didn't count as an advertisement.
  • Post #2 for full account access.
  • Post #3 for full account access.
  • Post #4 for full account access.
  • Post #5 for full account access.
  • Hello everybody! Been visiting this site since I started playing about 4 months ago and finally took the time to become a member. Needless to say, the information on this site has been a godsend (especially when I first started). Thank you NorthernPolarity for your guide from going 1 to 3! Your selfless efforts saved me so much time and potentially wasted iso. Anyhow, I love the game (to my girlfriend's detriment) and am excited to finally contribute to a forum I have received so much from. Thanks!

-Jeff
  • Tanarus
    Tanarus Posts: 30
    Oh, this is a thing.

Hey, I'm Tanarus. I love lamp.
  • Phraeg
    Phraeg Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Postcount post one
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    So I am basically doing the same thing that everyone else here is doing. Posting random things to get full access
  • Phraeg
    Postcount++
  • Phraeg
    Third post