Cage Match - July 30 - Aug 1 - Season IV

Options
13»

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All you zombie hordes (yea you vets are part of the horde) are relentless!!! I can't even get one match in without getting slapped around. Someone tell me why we are fighting so hard for lazy Thor covers?!?!?
  • I dunno, I haven't been hit once in the last 3.5 hours, and I've only been shielded about 1 hour of that time.

I'm not even sure why I bothered to shield hop once, using 9 valuable boosts to take down a 42pointer that was out of my normal reach. Sitting at #12 / 879 now.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    All you zombie hordes (yea you vets are part of the horde) are relentless!!! I can't even get one match in without getting slapped around. Someone tell me why we are fighting so hard for lazy Thor covers?!?!?
    Cause I have five of them.

He's like a unicorn for me icon_redface.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Aces...check your pm's!
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Cause I have five of them.

He's like a unicorn for me icon_redface.gif
    The fight at the top is probably more for top 5 iso rather than covers, although there still may be a handful of people who can score that high that still need some. Even the biggest of whales need lots of iso, so there will always be competition for it.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:

Aces...check your pm's!

Responded!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does anyone need a fill in for cage match points? Over 1k...

Let's just say...I know somebody looking for a temp alliance *cough* TU1
  • daveomite wrote:
    Does anyone need a fill in for cage match points? Over 1k...

Let's just say...I know somebody looking for a temp alliance *cough* TU1
    Nobody wuvs meeee. I'm homeless.
  • Oh wow, now this is tempting.... http://i.imgur.com/cLwNpuu.jpg

But there is absolutely no way that anything in my roster has a >30% chance of taking that monster down, even with boosts.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kalirion wrote:
    Oh wow, now this is tempting.... http://i.imgur.com/cLwNpuu.jpg

But there is absolutely no way that anything in my roster has a >30% chance of taking that monster down, even with boosts.

The key to winning that fight is to roll over and play dead. icon_e_wink.gif
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Gotta admit I was a little saddened/disappointed to check top 10 and not find Ace of Blades there. Church of Patch has some work to do icon_e_wink.gif

That was a really competitive one.
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Damn, I missed top 5 by 12 points.

Oh well, I got the yellow cover and also pulled a yellow Falcon from the 900 points reward token. Not bad.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Gotta admit I was a little saddened/disappointed to check top 10 and not find Ace of Blades there. Church of Patch has some work to do icon_e_wink.gif

That was a really competitive one.
    grats on top 10! all is right with the (MPQ) world
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This was the easiest pvp I had for some time. All I needed was a top 25 for a green an yellow so I played until the mid 900s and shielded as #9. Until that point I had 4 attacks from which the 2 were defensive wins. Finished 11th and got the 2 covers. Now, I only need a yellow Hood, so I'm going for a top 25 again. Here's hoping LThor's pvp will be just as easy.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    this PVP was insane for me, got my highest score ever at 1380, which was good enough for second(41 points behind 1st) and all the top 5 in my bracket had over 1300 points....maybe i should retime my starts....cause that was just crazy