Cage Match - July 30 - Aug 1 - Season IV

Options
Dust off your tuxes, because despite all his Rage, Patch is still going back in a cage.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + Baglady Blue
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, The Lard of Thunder himself, LazyThor: Red, Yellow, Green
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Y/G
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Y/G
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, G
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, G
101-200. 500 ISO, Wolvie Red
201-300. 250 ISO, R
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - Useable in the Bagging Cage
400. 25 HP
500. CStorm - Green
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - No take Bags
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. Patch - Green
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. X-Force - Green

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, LThor Red
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, R
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, R
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, R
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, R
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Timed so that people might want to buy healthpacks to compete in both PvP and PvE, considering Patch is the main character in both. Exactly like Shieldbro in Unstable ISO8...

EVIL.

I approve.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I needs me some guessing game points - bring on the Shulkie rewards!
    Timed so that people might want to buy healthpacks to compete in both PvP and PvE, considering Patch is the main character in both. Exactly like Shieldbro in Unstable ISO8...

EVIL.

I approve.

What is this health pack for Patch concept you speak of? Clawguy has no need for your puny medicine!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    *not sarcasm* But Marvel is the main character in PvE, she can even deal damage and you can bring Patch TUs to trigger her yellow reliably.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    *not sarcasm* But Marvel is the main character in PvE, she can even deal damage and you can bring Patch TUs to trigger her yellow reliably.

Errr, yeah, she's needed but I reckon a huge proportion of players are far more reliant on Patch than their underlevelled Cpt Marvel.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've actually barely used my Patch in PVE, because I want to keep scaling reigned in. And scaling has stayed really reigned in. And Storm and Falcon are dying a lot.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My hope is for Standard Hulk where Black is not too difficult to get. They have been giving out a lot of good but old characters so I am hoping for Hulk.

2nd guess would be hood. We have not had a villian in a while and giving people 2 chances to get Blue Hood. This way people have to choose spend all there ISO on shinny new hood or save it for Deadpool. icon_twisted.gif

chocies choices
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah LThor icon_e_biggrin.gif it's Thunder Strike!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need a single yellow and I'll finally be at 355. He's been maxed for at least a month now, I've sold 3-4 red covers, 2-3 green...and I've still only ever gotten 4 yellow.

Probably going to run team strike tiles for a while with LThor backup.
  • Unknown
    Options
    One Red and I'm done. Has Red been the alliance prize literally every time or just almost every time? I know the first 3 or 4 times it was alliance-only, and I wasn't in an alliance then.
  • Unknown
    Options
    First they give me red and green for my 3/4/1 patch, now yellow and green for my 0/0/2 thor... which both get run with my only maxed 3 stars, punisher and iron man. WTB purple/blue featured character pls :/
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    grimeon wrote:
    First they give me red and green for my 3/4/1 patch, now yellow and green for my 0/0/2 thor... which both get run with my only maxed 3 stars, punisher and iron man. WTB purple/blue featured character pls :/
    WTB? What the bigotry? icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I haven't really used Patchneto seriously in over a month, but running buffed Patch without his BFF feels wrong. 1700 damage for 2 AP is a damn fine deal.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In my family WTB means what the bunk, essentially our equivalent of ****. In "reality" it means "want to buy". It means he really wants it basically, or desperately needs it even.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    In my family WTB means what the bunk, essentially our equivalent of ****. In "reality" it means "want to buy". It means he really wants it basically, or desperately needs it even.

Yep, you got it. There are a measly 5 purple actives among the 23 released 3 stars, I just want my color rainbow...
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    grimeon wrote:
    mohio wrote:

Yep, you got it. There are a measly 5 purple actives among the 23 released 3 stars, I just want my color rainbow...

I blame you if we get Loki or Daredevil next since those are 2 of the 5.
  • Unknown
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:

I wouldn't mind Loki - mine's at 3 Black and I need 2 more to make him a better partner for Patch.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kalirion wrote:
    FierceKiwi wrote:

I wouldn't mind Loki - mine's at 3 Black and I need 2 more to make him a better partner for Patch.

I 'need' 1 black for Loki and 1 Red for DD I'd still rather not have them as rewards since that translates into yet another boring God Of Lies. I guess I'd only really want a BW reward since she's the only one I need more than 1 cover for (and she's at least sorta fun to play although slow).
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    So my Lazy Thor was at 3/3/4, and I looked at the rewards for this event and went, cool, I only need top 100 for that fifth green!

Then I cashed in my Heroic Oscorp token from the last sub and got... that fifth green.

Gonna have to push extra hard for the yellow now.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ran BP, and GSBW with Patch. I used GSBW purple to turn all the purple tiles green and hit a level 5, Berserker rage, followed up with a maxed Battle plan. 8 massive strike tiles for me and none for AI!! icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    I ran BP, and GSBW with Patch. I used GSBW purple to turn all the purple tiles green and hit a level 5, Berserker rage

You, sir, are an inspiration to evil geniuses everywhere