I see you ICEIX. answering a few questions?

Options
13»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    Ironman sponsored by Apple.

A picture

It would be funny to see IM40 skinned that way for anyone on an iPhone. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I think he's properly called iRon Man.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    No more iron mans? There are only 2 of them, a 1* and a 3*. People have been saying how silly it was that there wasn't an iron patriot since the game launched
    And with the dropping of Dark Reign, I'm not going to hold my breath for that anymore. They dropped the ball on a lot of Dark Reign characters that would have rounded out the villains and now they aren't even tied to doing that anymore.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I guess the fact that we're moving on from Dark Reign means I have more chance of my Squirrel Girl showing up? *hopeful*
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Oddly, we actually had to flip our character release priority around a little recently because we were otherwise going to have *too many* X-Men out in a row. Remember, Deadpool qualifies as one (but isn't the one I was referring to). So yeah, more X-Men incoming. icon_e_smile.gif.

So does this mean that team allegiance is going to start counting for something again?
    Will team allegiance/membership be displayed in the hero profile somewhere?
    Will you use differing star rarity to represent different team allegiance for those heroes that have fought on a number of different teams?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Please God, no more Ironman armors for a long while. On the topic of what marvel has lined up, there's AXIS, Spider-Verse (We need more webtile characters), Avengers 2 (which brings Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Ultron), Ant Man, Doctor Strange, and the Netflix series lined up (Jessica Drew, Iron Fist, Luke Cage). That's all I can think of of the top of my head over the next year.

Oh, Deathlok is getting his own ongoing after his reintroduction in Agents of Shield so he may be worth a mention.

Thanks for the insight. Still got my fingers crossed on carnage. Haha!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing Luke Cage and Iron Fist. I bet Doc Strange would lend himself to some interesting (and hopefully worth using) AP powers too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't forget Big Hero Six is coming out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ

I honestly know nothing about them, except that they're part of the Marvel Universe. But it is a new release from Disney/Marvel so it seemed pertinent to this discussion. (Having said that, I know more about the Nova Corps than the Gotg...)
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please God, no more Ironman armors for a long while. On the topic of what marvel has lined up, there's AXIS, Spider-Verse (We need more webtile characters), Avengers 2 (which brings Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Ultron), Ant Man, Doctor Strange, and the Netflix series lined up (Jessica Drew, Iron Fist, Luke Cage). That's all I can think of of the top of my head over the next year.

Oh, Deathlok is getting his own ongoing after his reintroduction in Agents of Shield so he may be worth a mention.

Thanks for the insight. Still got my fingers crossed on carnage. Haha!
    I screwed up, that was supposed to be Jessica Jones, not Jessica Drew. Drew is Spider-woman.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Don't forget Big Hero Six is coming out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ

I honestly know nothing about them, except that they're part of the Marvel Universe. But it is a new release from Disney/Marvel so it seemed pertinent to this discussion. (Having said that, I know more about the Nova Corps than the Gotg...)
    Disney isn't even marketing Big Hero Six as a Marvel property, so I don't see that happening.