Bug/Ticket Creation Procedure

Options
13»

Comments

• When the game crashes, does D3 automatically get a crash log? Is there a way to send them something like an android logcat? Would that be useful?

PS - losing a bunch of health after a crash because it presumed that you quit deliberately kind of sucks.
  • Sent a bug report to link provided. Question is, points and reward were taking from me after I defeated mission. Should I keep playing and re pass the point total or should I pray for a response in the next few days.
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The form is not allowing me to choose anything in Category or OS Type fields, and thus won't submit. What other options do I have?? I am on ipad.
  • Tikow
    Tikow Posts: 5
    Options
    The form is not allowing me to choose anything in Category or OS Type fields, and thus won't submit. What other options do I have?? I am on ipad.

I had the same problem. So I sent an e-mail to the e-mail address in one of the first few posts on page one of this thread. I received a response, but it suggested that they replied to everyone with a complaint over the past few days assuming the problems are all one of two or three issues. They ignored the issues that I raised in my e-mail, so I am about to reply.

Funniest thing is that I received a second e-mail asking me to grade their customer service. I graded them quite low.
  • Unknown
    Options
    noob here, can i ask what to do if i havent received reward covers ... I got first place in Thick as Thieves .. received the ISO and hero points but i still havent gotten my Thor and Vision x3 covers . can someone direct me to who to ask or what to do.. response is much appreciated .
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    docgenner wrote:
    noob here, can i ask what to do if i havent received reward covers ... I got first place in Thick as Thieves .. received the ISO and hero points but i still havent gotten my Thor and Vision x3 covers . can someone direct me to who to ask or what to do.. response is much appreciated .

Send that one in game, click on the settings, you will see a gold "help" button, then in the top right, you will see a message icon, click it and send the ticket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We have a commander that got promoted that need to be removed. We can not boot this individual but needs to be removed. The individual game name is Charity. The named of the alliance is Elicits

thank you
  • Unknown
    Options
    What can i do about inactive commanders?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SEEN223 wrote:
    What can i do about inactive commanders?

Send a ticket to have them removed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i dont know whar i mast do to got suport ansver in this game i lost my save games a week ago create ticket with no response
    i am affraid i lost all my hard work in few days i will lost my gield spot
  • I just shielded at the end of my run on Army of One. 10 mins later I was hit and I lost 58 points, while shielded. Is this a new "feature" I'm not aware of? Is there a waiting period of when the shield takes effect?

In game name Ensabahnur616
  • Completed all the events of DDQ and not received my 2000 iso. Reportedly I only 12171 points. Before this happened in pve from time to time, Now also in DDQ? Joke!
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Raised a ticket (164335) about my missing rewards 12 hrs ago (basically everything I earned from the iso8 event, wolverine covers including the event token, HP an ISO from the final sub) vanished. The rewards came in one device (iphone) but when I resumed play on another device (ipad), it sync the older progress without the rewards. Event screeenshot is sitting with Rewards Pending. Anyway to speed up the customer support turn around of 24-72 hrs? It's affecting my heroic event since I don't have the essential wolverine.

Edit: got a response that my case has been escalated an hour after posting this but 12 hrs later I still haven't gotten my personal rewards. Luckily the alliance rewards came through fine so I can at least do the essentials in the heroic event now.

Edit: Issue was resolved. Turnaround time was about 28 hrs.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Locking the announcement. Please see directions in the Original Post. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.