Bug/Ticket Creation Procedure

Options

Comments

• I sent in an email on the 7th of April about only receiving two covers (1 Ares and 1 HT) from the last event (red-iso with cap america steve rogers) even though I finished in the top 21-50. It said "Your request (16260) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff" but nothing is happening. What now?
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have issues 17919 and 19916 that have gone more than a week without any d3 response (or any active intervention at any point in the process). The first one (three weeks ago) stalled out because the rep wanted to know my OS (the one that's auto-stamped in my replies). I responded and never heard back. On the second one (the great GSBW crash of April 23) the rep give me a reply three days later that they were looking into it. That's the extent of anything I've heard from y'all.

Am I doing something wrong, or will d3 ever get back to me?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I filed a ticket. I got a confirmation. Then nothing.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just as an update: Been a month. Nothing yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have logged a ticket over a week ago and no response.

What sort of turn around do people normally have?
  • Unknown
    Options
    keats27 wrote:
    I have logged a ticket over a week ago and no response.

What sort of turn around do people normally have?

Turn around times for me ranged anywhere from 1 week (rare!) to 1-2 months(the norm). Their customer service was/is terrible although I thought it had improved a few months ago. It takes a lot of patience and persistence to deal with their invisible customer service. I had to send follow up emails EVERY OTHER DAY to get responses to my issues and even then, it took over a month.

D3/Demiurge - your customer service sucks. Thank you for your cr@p support!
  • Hi all.
    I'm wrote 2 tickets :1st - 59983 ; 2nd - 60303
    Player Name: razzle-dazzle Player ID: 61d6b7e03cb24620a929fe4f3caefbaa Platform: Android Release Version: Ship.R59.0.CL229492, Data: 231809.0.231809.0 LIVE
    Maybe I'm want too fast provision of help but I'm can't waiting a few years or month of weeks... it's not serious for company like Yours and Marvel.

I hope that the site/forum admin may not one and the same person from the support team icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Hi all.
    I'm wrote 2 tickets :1st - 59983 ; 2nd - 60303
    Player Name: razzle-dazzle Player ID: 61d6b7e03cb24620a929fe4f3caefbaa Platform: Android Release Version: Ship.R59.0.CL229492, Data: 231809.0.231809.0 LIVE
    Maybe I'm want too fast provision of help but I'm can't waiting a few years or month of weeks... it's not serious for company like Yours and Marvel.

I hope that the site/forum admin may not one and the same person from the support team icon_mrgreen.gif

Dude i'm sandboxed without reason and i wait 8 days to respond on my ticket ..What is the problem ? I'm not cheater i send them my purchase receipt and everything its OK..i'm on 265 daily reward vet player and now they do this to me ..Its AWFUL ...not just me other guys to same like Twysta and others ...WHY ?
  • Im got the the answer from support team:
    "Greetings D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution for your issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team"

request sent 31.08, first answer 02.09

I hope for a solution to my problem.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    New to the forum but have played the game for a few months.

Restored my phone due to Apple's new update and how **** it was. Lost all of my in-game data. Sent emails in regards to it but can no longer find my username since the game rebooted itself onto my phone. Did not find out there was a back-up option until recently, but will they still be able to restore my old settings? If not, I would like to get in touch with a company member about reimbursement.

Thank you.

JT
  • jtmagee
    Options
    Lost all of my data. Sent emails out. Why no call center?
  • jtmagee
    Options
    Once again, have issues. When I went to go back my covers up via Facebook under my original username, Jtmagee, it backed up my newly-created-in-order-to-get-my-original-username-back instead. Argh!! Point me in the right direction.
  • I just wanted to add here as well about my terrible experiences with customer support. I contacted them and provided the general information needed to get my ticket started. They then made a request of me which I replied to but they failed to give me enough details so I had to do it again. Then they asked me my general information again even though it was still in the ongoing email chain.

The worst part about all of this is that it can be days between replies. Normally small issues, like asking me multiple times for my player ID, would not bother me except that now days will have gone by before we are at the point we should be at.
  • It hasn't quite been 2 days for me, but I'm very concerned about the fact that I've heard nothing in just over a day. My problem involves money paid and no goods received, so I'm a little nervous that I'm going to get ignored and it's going to take a long time to get my money back.
  • KermitD
    Options
    I have sent emails regarding a need because I lost my account and need to have it restored. No response from anyone. I just previously spent money on the account, I'm going to lose out on the sale and being able to buy the new characters because I'm not getting a response. This has been ongoing issue since last wednesday/thursday. No one is helping ease the pain. I mean come on, if I'm a paying customer, someone should at least get back to me. Please help
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KermitD wrote:
    I have sent emails regarding a need because I lost my account and need to have it restored. No response from anyone. I just previously spent money on the account, I'm going to lose out on the sale and being able to buy the new characters because I'm not getting a response. This has been ongoing issue since last wednesday/thursday. No one is helping ease the pain. I mean come on, if I'm a paying customer, someone should at least get back to me. Please help
    Did you get a ticket number in an auto-response? If so, I'd recommend PMing David [Hi-Fi] Moore and giving him the ticket number, asking him if he can contact customer support on your behalf. You may have to wait a few more days, sadly, because yesterday was a holiday and support doesn't work on weekends.

On the upside, from the description it sounds to me like the sale is going to go on for a while.
  • KermitD
    Options
    Thanks boss I'll do that!
  • I agree with most opinions on this forum. The customer support for Marvel Puzzle Quest is at best virtually nonexistent. If they do get anything done it can take up to a month, absolutely ridiculous. I enjoy the game itself and have spent a nice little chuck of change on it but if you have any issues at you're gonna be waiting a long long long time for any kind of resolution. I also believe they just don't care about their customers. It's just another money grab. I've been playing for a year now but I'm also done. Been almost 2 weeks and my issue has not anywhere close to being resolved. Thanks D3 support! Because of your incompetence and indifference you've lost another loyal customer, a paying loyal customer. I will also be using social media and my Playstation buddies to spread the word of your incompetence and also do my best to keep anyone I know from using any of your products. Good day indifferent people.......
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    ..........so, do no mods check this thread, anymore? lol
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    ..........so, do no mods check this thread, anymore? lol
    ... for what?

This thread is not the right place to report problems. Making other threads in this subforum can help, but the first post with instructions on opening a ticket is the reason this thread exists.
This discussion has been closed.