So you send out Daken awards AND THEN YOU ANNOUNCE A NERF?

Options
13»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Someone posted this image in the player's group on Facebook.

10420263_1510037352564053_3484521108612827137_n.jpg

I assume all of her character animations involve her tipping over face-first, slamming into the ground, and then immediately bouncing back off the floor and into the imagination of whatever man-child dreamed up those atomic Thunderboobs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    I assume all of her character animations involve her tipping over face-first, slamming into the ground, and then immediately bouncing back off the floor and into the imagination of whatever man-child dreamed up those atomic Thunderboobs.

I don't know what is supposed to be going on in that picture, but that is not a good look for poor Carol. She deserves better, and frankly so do we.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got the email, AFTER The forum post. My email was wed at 1:59pm. Tourney ended for me at 9:00 AM.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    I got the email, AFTER The forum post. My email was wed at 1:59pm. Tourney ended for me at 9:00 AM.

I imagine an office of 25 people all working on different things and never talking to one another. So pretty much how they communicate on the forums.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kiamodo wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:

I imagine an office of 25 people all working on different things and never talking to one another. So pretty much how they communicate on the forums.
    Try 5 people, that probably is closer to the truth.

How the hell can there be 24 hours since the announcement of the Daken change and still no clarification on the typos and actual change notes?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    How the hell can there be 24 hours since the announcement of the Daken change and still no clarification on the typos and actual change notes?

1) They don't know

2) They don't care

3) All of the above

D) Jello
  • Unknown
    Options
    Their plan to bring Daken from a character I rarely use to a character I never use has succeeded. Well played.

Seriously, Demiurge, I saw the email about the "balance changes" and I thought "Oh they are finally buffing that sorry hero." Nope.
  • seshoma
    seshoma Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    Well psylock rewards are next so watch out that they dont nerf psylock next icon_lol.gif:p
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was planning on going 5/5/3 anyway and still need covers so it doesn't affect me or most of the players. Most of the whales are probably angry but they blow so much money anyway that what is another $20 to them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    There are so many other characters they could bring into another tier and ELEVATE rather than nerf this poor guy.

It's bad enough he's a drug addled dude with bad hair and daddy issues, now you've gotta nerf him so that he cuts himself even more?

But when I think about it, *2 Daken is terrible on his own because he requires 2 green matches to unleash a blue. Unless you pair him with Shulkie, who while we're going there, needs a tweak. She's not as good as she should be.