So, who's gonna quit now?

Options
We have nearly 10% of our whole alliance are quiting, and many wanna go casual or at least spend less time on this game (myself).
I'm really tired of this game now, same things repeating over and over again.
This game is dying, cheaters are being ignored, **** CS, lazy chars, etc are just speeding this up.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I feel u. Its like the developer quit.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I quit before season 3 started. But i recently picked it up to play casually this summer. I might play a pvp or two, but never for more than an hour. I'll only play a pve once per node if it has got new story elements.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shamusyeah wrote:
    I quit before season 3 started. But i recently picked it up to play casually this summer. I might play a pvp or two, but never for more than an hour. I'll only play a pve once per node if it has got new story elements.

Yeah, I quit down to casual play for season 3. Didn't even hit 5k points for the 10 pack and I don't even care.

I pick it up every few days and play a PvE right before the end and get 2-3 new covers without trying.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I dropped alliance play a few weeks ago. Wanted to play casually, but found that I didn't want to play at all anymore.

Shame, this game could have been special if it had proper growth and communication.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I dropped alliance play a few weeks ago. Wanted to play casually, but found that I didn't want to play at all anymore.

Shame, this game could have been special if it had proper growth and communication.

Yeah, the gameplay gets stale fast, but I like match 3 games and zookeeper is only so much fun. This game is perfect for the occasional match. As suh it would be waaaaaaayyyyy more playable with more single player content.

Right now I play when and if I feel like it. I refuse to schedule my time around tourneys ever again. I'll save that for sports I guess.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kind of feeling the same. where there is no new mechanic add to the game, new cover are just feeeeeeeeeeeeling the same.

it would be cool if they could at least use bubble concept and freeze a big block which is giving a count down.

or anything not ve been seen yet
  • Taiyed311
    Taiyed311 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    and tomorrow there is already going to be "that guy" who has a 5/5/3 Fury fully maxed out. nice way to spend about a hundred bucks. really is a kick in the nuts
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Taiyed311 wrote:
    and tomorrow there is already going to be "that guy" who has a 5/5/3 Fury fully maxed out. nice way to spend about a hundred bucks. really is a kick in the nuts
    You know, some of us have been planning to do that since Season 1 turned into a brutal slog to reward themselves.
    Not sure why it's a kick in the nuts if some people burn their HP stash on the first usable 4* covers.
    I recon there'll be easily 50 maxed Furies out there once rewards come in.
  • Taiyed311
    Taiyed311 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's your money man. Spend it how you like. If you feel good about buying your way to the top the top the go for it
  • Unknown
    Options
    Taiyed311 wrote:
    It's your money man. Spend it how you like. If you feel good about buying your way to the top the top the go for it
    Of all the things to complain about, other people spending $ so you're able to continue playing this game is not one of them
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, don't get the hate on people spending lots of money. I don't even class myself as in a competition with them, they are on another level and I would rather spend my money on beer icon_e_biggrin.gif

I am just playing less now, and stopped giving them any cash. Seem to still get a few covers, that will do me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    LOLz I was to quit as S4 starts in tail of S3 but it didn't happen...

(yet at least)
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just let my alliance know that I want to go casual. My commitment to my alliance was what kept me going in season3, but 3 seasons of non stop grind has left me burned out from this game. Having a bunch of fun guys to chat and play with helped mask a lot of the warts of the game and allowed me to hold out as long as I did but now is a good time to hop off the train.

Maybe the devs will introduce some new mechanics and suck me back in someday but For now going on hiatus is really liberating.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    We have nearly 10% of our whole alliance are quiting

Doesn't it make in total numbers max 2 guys quitting your alliance? I would say - that's not a big deal, there are hundreds of hungry players to become part of 20spot active alliance out there waiting...

Casual alliance play is not a big deal either, it all comes down to communication...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    h4n1s wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:

Doesn't it make in total numbers max 2 guys quitting your alliance? I would say - that's not a big deal, there are hundreds of hungry players to become part of 20spot active alliance out there waiting...

Casual alliance play is not a big deal either, it all comes down to communication...
    5DV have like 6-7 sister alliances, at least 6, so that makes it 120 players minimum...
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    h4n1s wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:

5DV have like 6-7 sister alliances, at least 6, so that makes it 120 players minimum...

Fair point, that makes like 12 guys.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This game is really easy to quit. I've quit like 15 times, I'm really good at it
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I've quit but I left my alliance today and started a retirement alliance for those that leave CareBearStare. Grinding was a lot of fun for a long time but the game has stayed pretty much the same except that now there is a lot more Sentry/Daken teams in PvP and it's become a bit boring after 250+ days.

The lack of event variety is the biggest issue for me at the moment.

A lot of the other issues have been "fixed" in my opinion. PvP character variety is pretty good. Characters feel balanced. Reward tiers have been re-adjusted back to how we liked them. PvE progression rewards are attainable again. Mid-event changes have not occurred in a while. "New" 2* has been introduced.

BUT where are the new story episodes? The Sentry episodes felt a bit throwaway.
  • Unknown
    Options
    adamLmpq wrote:
    This game is really easy to quit. I've quit like 15 times, I'm really good at it

The trick is to try any one of the thousands of alternatives out there and have fun with them. If not for chat with people who also play this, you most likely would have only quit 1 time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    There are about as many retirement alliances as there are active ones it seems. I have taken it easier and easier each season. Not sure how s4 will be but I know I will go even more casual and force myself not to have to get a top5 finish even with casual play. Everyone is waiting to see if new play modes or mechanics appear and/or if a new 4* is the s4 reward. No matter, the staleness of the game has made leaving or going casual the better option.