Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Dark Avengers tourney aka Rag/Daken/Bullseye tourney

1789101113»

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:
    Was watching hobbit. Didnt get attacked once. Finished with 1075 rating and number 1.

I skipped you even though it was worth a lot of point because I didn't want to mess up your run to 1100. I guess in the end it helped.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Was watching hobbit. Didnt get attacked once. Finished with 1075 rating and number 1.

I skipped you even though it was worth a lot of point because I didn't want to mess up your run to 1100. I guess in the end it helped.

lol thanks but i had 1100 last night icon_e_smile.gif
  • Finally did well in a tournament and got stuck with IW - I should have tanked at the end. icon_e_sad.gif

I know it's the title of another thread, but seriously - who creates a tournament where 2nd place gets a prize ten times better than 1st place??
  • Due to my super bad team (Rag 28, Dakken 37, Venom 40) in both rounds I decided to join in last 10 minutes and hope for the best.
    #1 - managed to squize in 4 matches, finished top 25
    #2 - managed to barely do 2 matches, in fact I didn't get progression reward after second, cause it was already too late, also top 25...
  • Crazy ending for me. Woke up in the middle of the night from nothing. Checked my phone, be in 3rd place 20 min to go.

1st just started gaining a huge lead. So it was a race for 2nd place with one other guy.

4 min before the end I was skipping targets for some big value and there I see the guy directly in front of me in my bracket... What are the chances of this happening?! Well, I gained 25 points, he lost probably about 20 that puts me on 2nd place with 40 points lead on him and 1 min to go.

My spidey is now 3/5/4 icon_e_smile.gif Couldn't fall asleep for another hour from all the adrenaline.