Dark Avengers tourney aka Rag/Daken/Bullseye tourney

1789101113»

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:
    Was watching hobbit. Didnt get attacked once. Finished with 1075 rating and number 1.

I skipped you even though it was worth a lot of point because I didn't want to mess up your run to 1100. I guess in the end it helped.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Was watching hobbit. Didnt get attacked once. Finished with 1075 rating and number 1.

I skipped you even though it was worth a lot of point because I didn't want to mess up your run to 1100. I guess in the end it helped.

lol thanks but i had 1100 last night icon_e_smile.gif
  • Finally did well in a tournament and got stuck with IW - I should have tanked at the end. icon_e_sad.gif

I know it's the title of another thread, but seriously - who creates a tournament where 2nd place gets a prize ten times better than 1st place??
  • Due to my super bad team (Rag 28, Dakken 37, Venom 40) in both rounds I decided to join in last 10 minutes and hope for the best.
    #1 - managed to squize in 4 matches, finished top 25
    #2 - managed to barely do 2 matches, in fact I didn't get progression reward after second, cause it was already too late, also top 25...
  • Crazy ending for me. Woke up in the middle of the night from nothing. Checked my phone, be in 3rd place 20 min to go.

1st just started gaining a huge lead. So it was a race for 2nd place with one other guy.

4 min before the end I was skipping targets for some big value and there I see the guy directly in front of me in my bracket... What are the chances of this happening?! Well, I gained 25 points, he lost probably about 20 that puts me on 2nd place with 40 points lead on him and 1 min to go.

My spidey is now 3/5/4 icon_e_smile.gif Couldn't fall asleep for another hour from all the adrenaline.