KRAKADUMB! - July 11-13 - Season III

Options
124»

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    /learned today that Patchneto isn't really that hard to beat. Who knew?

Seeing LDaken makes me hit the skip button still, though.
    The AI is generally pretty cack at playing them.

That said, you let Mags get enough purple and you can still lose someone.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IMG_0250_zps6a7891c9.png
    Does this qualify for a deathbracket yet? or is 900 still too fluffy for you people who PLAY HARD
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    IMG_0250_zps6a7891c9.png
    Does this qualify for a deathbracket yet? or is 900 still too fluffy for you people who PLAY HARD

You beat me to it! icon_e_biggrin.gif I was there too, 2 spot below #10 LOL

This is the most "deathy" bracket I've ever been in this season.. Could be because this is last pvp of the season, but their names alone are enough to instill fear in me icon_e_biggrin.gif

Guess I just got Gently-Nudged™
  • Unknown
    Options
    I won my bracket with 950 points. Life-bracket icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    IMG_0250_zps6a7891c9.png

Hey I see my name in there! I'm on the tv I've never been on TV before!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Errr never mind. This is Naked and afraid
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know right! not sure I've been called out before for making a bracket tough, but i'll take it! Last few PvPs I've been seeing my alliance in the 115 range so I've been trying to put up as many points as possible. Little did I know they've just been slacking off in Shield Sim so we jump up to 80-something over the last hour or two icon_razz.gif. Anyway, I can safely say this is either the toughest or 2nd toughest bracket I've had in season 3, wouldn't be surprised to find tougher ones out there though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    In my infinite wisdom I applied a third yellow cover for TinMan 40 ages ago and have regretted it since. OTOH I never leveled him much; he's literally a one-trick yellow pony. I have a 2/5/3 IM 40 and another spare one at 0/0/1 which was of great use during Heroic Juggernaut. He could not feed blue to cStorm but he was still uber-buffed to the point of being a viable tank EVEN at one cover and he could feed red to Torch.

I should ditch the 3 yellow one, right? I will do that anyway since he's that horrible and unusable, just need community reassurance icon_e_biggrin.gif Honestly, who ever uses his red/blue?

Sold the old one started fresh with a new 1/1/1 did you pull the trigger?
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bracket top10 was 810->650 pts. Some competition O,O
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    locked wrote:
    In my infinite wisdom I applied a third yellow cover for TinMan 40 ages ago and have regretted it since. OTOH I never leveled him much; he's literally a one-trick yellow pony. I have a 2/5/3 IM 40 and another spare one at 0/0/1 which was of great use during Heroic Juggernaut. He could not feed blue to cStorm but he was still uber-buffed to the point of being a viable tank EVEN at one cover and he could feed red to Torch.

I should ditch the 3 yellow one, right? I will do that anyway since he's that horrible and unusable, just need community reassurance icon_e_biggrin.gif Honestly, who ever uses his red/blue?

Sold the old one started fresh with a new 1/1/1 did you pull the trigger?
    Yep! Quite happily. Already have my new IM 40 at 2/2/2 (a lucky blue pull from a standard token today), and does he ever rock as an actual battery at 2 yellow covers. I have used his 2 cover yellow successfuly more than ever at 3 covers while climbing to measly 300 points in Heavy Metal.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had been using the 2 cover version with Shieldbro and the one cover might be even better. First match I played with him I got a small cascade and had 12 yellow by turn 2 and then rained red shields at the enemy, worked so nicely I don't even miss the blue ap.