X-men have individuals playing multiple accounts

13»

Comments

• Lmfao!!!! Wow, everyone loves the xmen. Here's to all the haters. We will give u guys more to hate on tomorrow icon_e_wink.gif feel free to continue to hate on us. 3 peat champs coming next week. Enjoy the show scrubs. #hatersgonnahate #xmenenoughsaid
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    IVPlay wrote:
    Lmfao!!!! Wow, everyone loves the xmen. Here's to all the haters. We will give u guys more to hate on tomorrow icon_e_wink.gif feel free to continue to hate on us. 3 peat champs coming next week. Enjoy the show scrubs. #hatersgonnahate #xmenenoughsaid

You do realize that all of this hatred for the X-Men stems primarily from how your posts tend to be idiotic and arrogant. Hell, even Kakko thought so and publically apologized for clf's behavior on behalf of the X-Men. I can just imagine you typing out "#xmenenoughsaid" on your computer with a smug grin on your face as you're thinking about how cool you guys are for beating all of us scrubs, and it's frankly downright embarrassing. Like, 8th grader hotshot who thinks that he's so cool and the king of the playground embarrassing.
  • IVPlay wrote:
    Lmfao!!!! Wow, everyone loves the xmen. Here's to all the haters. We will give u guys more to hate on tomorrow icon_e_wink.gif feel free to continue to hate on us. 3 peat champs coming next week. Enjoy the show scrubs. #hatersgonnahate #xmenenoughsaid
    thefated1 wrote:
    and Naz had said he didnt want anyone in the alliance to post in order to keep things from getting chaotic and into a back and forth war between people.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is interesting to me how slowly they move on this. I suppose that's good, not just quickly banning on accusation.

The X-men must really be grinders, the top four in my season bracket all all X-men at ~16000+, 6th has barely cracked 14K. I'm still curious how the infamous member that is sitting at #4 (it was #1 for a long time) gets that much with a roster of that contains only five characters: maxed Fury/Daken/Sentry, and only min Thor/Venom (currently, these characters change often).

Just like nothing was moved on in Season 1 (or was it 2?), Season 3 will finish with this little curiosity I guess.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    There isnt anything in the terms and conditions that explicitly prevents someone from having two accounts on two different devices right?

Are there any Terms? I can't find anything anywhere. There have to be, otherwise they'd be begging for a lawsuit, but hell if I can figure out where they hid the document that we all theoretically signed.

If they track any personal information regarding purchase history, play behavior, etc. unannounced and without asking for consent, then they're open to huge fines for breaking EU law.
    Consumer lawsuits would probably be the least of their worries.

Just sayin'.
  • Hmmm these forums are as fresh as the game right now.
  • Snikrot wrote:
    Give X-Men a break.

It would be all too much easier if an official stated here that "yes, we looked at floXXX and others, no trace of actual cheating there. The system just works as intended."
  • IVPlay wrote:

Why yes, I did enjoy the show "Scrubs." At least up until that pseudo spinoff with Lil' Franco. But I really don't see how that's relevant to the conversation.
  • IVPlay wrote:

This goes to prove my point even more. Yes, this is the type of thing Naz was trying to.prevent. And YES this is the type of thing the constant alliance bashing envokes. The X-men have grown stronger through all of the forum bashing. Alot of things are let go and no one responds, but sometimes people just get so fed up with the negative talk about thier friends, thier partners, thier Alliance team mates that they fire back. Can you blame them?!
  • The big X-Men secret:
    P2W
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    LoreNYC wrote:
    The big X-Men secret:
    P2W

That and now shifting all of the bigger spenders to xmen, not the 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 version.