Blind Justice - June 27-29 - Season III

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whaddyaknow, it is possible to push in prime time, too.
    Made it across 1100 and am shielded through to the end, hit me if you got me.
    Just saved myself 150HP by just taking 8hrs instead of 24.

Skipped anyone who looked like they we're pushing (I think) and a few others.
    I made damn sure to skip reckless, who is running Sentry/Hood *shiver* Not even touching that team for 48 points.

Thanks to anyone who may have held off when they saw me push!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I skipped quite a few forumites today. Atleast those names i remember. Also, if i hit you it was cause i was just getting the same five people over and over. Then i moved up and it was different people but still only five.

Me on the other hand got hit by quite alot forumites after i reached 900. Cant say i blame you for not knowing me.
    Or you just had the same problem i had. Or its just my nordic bloodlines that draw you to me.

I need to speak more jibberish on the forums. Gotta make a name for myself!

Frid!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't know what's up with this event, but I got attacked even more than usual. Usually the massive hits come when I'm close to 900. In this event I was only able to get above 800 for a few seconds before taking -100 after one match.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Reckless I almost wiped on your team.

Hood gave Sentry World Rupture within 3 turns. Then Mag got trapped. When I finished off daredevil magneto had less than 1k health. Sooo close. Definitely the closest match I've had this pvp.

See you again soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank god I'm not in your brackets. I'm currently sitting at #1 with 840. Have no idea if its gonna jump before the end but I'm hoping to hit 900 from defense wins. Shielded up to the end for a grand total of Spent To Much HP for Punisher. I guess its cheaper than the 1250 I'd need per cover and he is next on my list of people to level to 100 if I got covers. I can't wait to see who's offered for the Pun tournament.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    For everyone complaining about ridiculous cascades in PVE I'll swap you - five team wipes in a row to teams I shouldn't have had much trouble with icon_cry.gif

Edit: I got a win! And then lost twice more. At least my daily supply was healthpacks...

There's really not a lot you can do when the AI cascades itself over 20 green on the first turn...

I had a string of THE WORST boards I've ever seen. Over and over, the only matches I could make were yellow, black or environment, and when you're running Patch, Mags and Bagdevil they're not too useful.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I don't know what's up with this event, but I got attacked even more than usual. Usually the massive hits come when I'm close to 900. In this event I was only able to get above 800 for a few seconds before taking -100 after one match.

At least, you were able to get over 800. I had hardly been attacked all day, and had won most of my defenses. Then I got to 790ish. I attacked someone for 20 points. I didn't even care I would lose more on the retaliation. I just wanted to get my head above 800 for one second, and grab those Hero Points. After I won, the game even showed me the little bar going up all the way to my prize... then it showed me the six attacks for -100. No Hero Points for me.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Just started and after 4 matches all of which I've had to face teams much higher than my 2*s and ModStorm (and none of my pre-inflated levels 3* characters have enough covers to do anything useful), I've pretty much lost most of my useable roster.

I think I might wait a while now.

Love the new system.

Edit : WOW - One of my next options, I can face a fully leveled Lazy Thor and Magneto. Let's see who I have left to play against them... Perhaps my already half dead 2* Thor and Wolverine is all I have left, so it could be worth a shot.

Maybe I should try the other options of high level Hulk's and Human Torch's.

Come on devs. I am really trying to play and really trying to get 3* covers, but this is p'ing me off.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Xormar wrote:
    I skipped quite a few forumites today. Atleast those names i remember. Also, if i hit you it was cause i was just getting the same five people over and over. Then i moved up and it was different people but still only five.

Me on the other hand got hit by quite alot forumites after i reached 900. Cant say i blame you for not knowing me.
    Or you just had the same problem i had. Or its just my nordic bloodlines that draw you to me.

I need to speak more jibberish on the forums. Gotta make a name for myself!

Frid!

well..I hope one of those wasn't me. I may have hit a few on my way up possibly, but usually try to avoid any forum regulars unless I know they are shielded. But, it happens from time to time.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Just started and after 4 matches all of which I've had to face teams much higher than my 2*s and ModStorm (and none of my pre-inflated levels 3* characters have enough covers to do anything useful), I've pretty much lost most of my useable roster.

Love the new system.

Edit : WOW - One of my next options, I can face a fully leveled Lazy Thor and Magneto. Let's see who I have left to play against them... Perhaps my already half dead 2* Thor and Wolverine is all I have left, so it could be worth a shot.

Come on devs. I am really trying to play and really trying to get 3* covers, but this is p'ing me off.

So you're facing 141s with just a 2* roster? >.> Are you telling me you have never leveled a character post 100? Are you also telling me that you've won so much that the game is throwing 141s at you at 85? That would honestly be the time in which I just throw the tournament and start killing myself to lower my MMR.

Even when I get desperate, I'd throw my 3/5/2 Patch out there or my 5/1/2 Lazy Thor. Neither of which I'd consider usable but I have won matches with them with little problem.
  • yogi_
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:

Love the new system.

So you're facing 141s with just a 2* roster? >.> Are you telling me you have never leveled a character post 100? Are you also telling me that you've won so much that the game is throwing 141s at you at 85? That would honestly be the time in which I just throw the tournament and start killing myself to lower my MMR.

Even when I get desperate, I'd throw my 3/5/2 Patch out there or my 5/1/2 Lazy Thor. Neither of which I'd consider usable but I have won matches with them with little problem.

Highest levels are the usual 85's. I usually do alright at PvE, which I have not played for a number of days, but PvP is less of a strength. My Patch and LThor don't have enough covers to do anything. LThor is like 3/4 covers or something, Patch maybe 5 or so, from memory. Just started in the Simulator yesterday and facing much much higher teams that the usual equalish or so levels that I am used to.

I must have done something wrong somewhere. I try my best in each thing but particularly in PvP this doesn't usually get me far enough. Oh wait, it's designed like this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This tourney has been so boring... so I'm making up my own fun. Kylestrife and I just had a 20-match+ retaliation war in the 600s.

Have to shield out now to cook supper. I'm shielding at 617... seriously icon_e_smile.gif
  • yogi_
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Another offering of a maxed Patch and Hulk. I literally have no one to get anywhere near this.

Tinykitty this tinykitty D3.

All I want is 1 3* cover, is this too much to ask?

Edit - Played another round with my best remaining characters. Wiped out. None of my 2* roster left for a few hours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks shamsali for having such a crazy score. Saved you for when I had to renew shields and you were worth a big fat 50 by then. Broke 1k and am shielded out*

*unless weird stuff happens and I drop out of top 5.
    Although, I don't actually need the red cover, just want that sweet, sweet ISO.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Shielded for duration at 834. Feel free to attack me.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Seriously this epic cascade nonsense is getting old...

Three turns in and Patch is on 200 health, Bagdevil is dead and Mags is only just over 1000 - meanwhile the AI is sitting on 15 AP of just about every colour. I still haven't even hit 500. This is so tinykitty frustrating icon_evil.gif
  • yogi_
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Team after team of maxed or near maxed (well into the hundreds) characters. And I have no 2* roster left. This is infuriating beyong belief.

I just want one freaking Punisher cover and I am going to end up in the bottom Hawkeye rung adding insult to injury (rather have 2 standard tokens).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Come on out Reckless, the water's just fine icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't know where I stand compared to most of the forumites, but does anyone actually see me in their queues at all? (And if so, willing to retreat to push me up the 4 points i need to hit the 900 progression? icon_e_wink.gif )
    I'm shielded to the end, so if I am seen and am worth, well, anything, go ahead and smack the **** out of me.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Seriously this epic cascade nonsense is getting old...

Three turns in and Patch is on 200 health, Bagdevil is dead and Mags is only just over 1000 - meanwhile the AI is sitting on 15 AP of just about every colour. I still haven't even hit 500. This is so tinykitty frustrating icon_evil.gif
    Now imagine you're in the middle of a game, you pull a huge cascade and hit 3 Ambush traps. In the process you downed Daredevil as well. Then you realize that didn't save you because those traps still activate killing your entire team. Good game.