UPDATE - Known Issue: Sweet Vault Tokens Disappeared (9/17/22)

Options
13»

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Taco Exchange tokens give new Sweet tokens.  see my post above.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Scofie said:
    @IceIX - would it be possible to understand the plan for the different tokens and how they can be used? 

My current understanding is:

Sweet tokens: these will stay as the DDQ token of choice. Pulling tokens draws from existing 300 prizes. 
    Expired Sweet tokens: these are linked to Sweet tokens. Drawing them gives a "random" prize (though no understanding of what that means in terms of odds or vault contents).
    Expired Savoury tokens: these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 
    Taco exchange tokens:  these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct, and give any details of the "random" elements above? 
    The Taco Exchange tokens give Taco tokens.  I think they were Savory[edit - others say they are Sweet], to make up for some bugged tokens on the last two days of the previous Deadpool's Daily.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks. Pulled them and they were Sweet tokens. Will edit original post to reflect. 
  • JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just to confirm Taco exchange gives a sweet token, as Punter1 said. So you pull the exchange token and it awards you a 'Taco Token', then the number in your sweet tokens goes up by 1.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 512 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scofie said:
    @IceIX - would it be possible to understand the plan for the different tokens and how they can be used? 

My current understanding is:

Sweet tokens: these will stay as the DDQ token of choice. Pulling tokens draws from existing 300 prizes. 
    Expired Sweet tokens: these are linked to Sweet tokens. Drawing them gives a "random" prize (though no understanding of what that means in terms of odds or vault contents).
    Expired Savoury tokens: these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 
    Taco exchange tokens:  these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct, and give any details of the "random" elements above? 
    The Taco Exchange tokens give Taco tokens.  I think they were Savory, to make up for some bugged tokens on the last two days of the previous Deadpool's Daily.
    It makes me wonder if they could have put only Sweet Tacos in the expired Savory Taco store so that we could convert them one-by-one ourselves.
  • Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It makes me wonder if they could have put only Sweet Tacos in the expired Savory Taco store so that we could convert them one-by-one ourselves.
    Any update on whether Broken Circle are likely to come up with a way to convert the old savoury tokens into sweet tokens like godzillafan suggests?
    Don't really want to pull 160 tokens on a random reseting vault, with my luck I would get 160 X 2* Moonstones, but also dont want to pull them all, then a day later a way of exchanging them appears
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Helinutz said:
    Any update on whether Broken Circle are likely to come up with a way to convert the old savoury tokens into sweet tokens like godzillafan suggests?
    Don't really want to pull 160 tokens on a random reseting vault, with my luck I would get 160 X 2* Moonstones, but also dont want to pull them all, then a day later a way of exchanging them appears
    I think they already did.  If you open one of the exchange tokens, it is a taco token.  
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Taco exchange was only for the 6 tokens that were incorrectly given on the last 2 days of the final Savory rotation last weekend.  

They already stated they have no way to flip the other old savory tokens into sweet.  There is no plan for them.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They can't directly convert Savory to Sweet but they should be able to populate the archived Savory vault to only spit out Sweet tokens since this is what other vault does.
  • Scofie
    Options
    Well I just pulled the Savory tokens, figuring I may as well try and get HP for the Anniversary store rather than wait and pull after it's finished. Ended up with 2 x 1000HP and 9 x 250HP in 163 pulls. Good times. 
  • FairyBlades52
    FairyBlades52 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have repeating post event vaults, no savory vault tokens saved. I usually save mine until I need something. But what I notice is multiple copies of the post event vault that isn’t real. When i open the tokens from the current vault, the post event tokens reduce at the same
    rate, meaning it’s some
    sort of code making it repeat, I have 4 of these post-event taco vault : Sweet when I scroll down the page
  • Scofie
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I only used to have 3 copies. I now have 4. Are they adding one every 10 days in line with when the Sweet/Savoury flip might have happened? Or every fortnight, now that they're week long?