UPDATE - Known Issue: Sweet Vault Tokens Disappeared (9/17/22)

Options

Comments

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, I also received a second Hispanic Heritage vault token today, but I had a notification when I received it.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's possible I clicked right past the notification, I've done it before.
  • First311
    First311 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Today's earned taco tokens went to a post-event Sweet vault, and then 4 different post-event Sweet vaults showed up with 3 tokens each.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Just shared an update at the original post of this thread.  Sorry for the scare with the Vault this weekend everyone!
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When I logged in today to check and see if the Sweet tokens were restored, I had a single token for the Hispanic Heritage vault.  I can't figure out where I would have got it from, and no it's not the freebie we all received a few days ago when the vault first dropped.  Anybody else have this happen?  
    I got a second freebie notification
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    And now for another twist: my 4 Sweet Taco vaults with 3 expired tokens each, now have 300 tokens! I took one token and all vaults went down to 299, so that's something.
    And a new Taco Exchange vault has appeared with 3 expired tokens... this is getting very confusing.

Edit: after the DDQ change, one of the Sweet vaults has opened, the other 3 expired ones are still there as well as the Taco exchange one.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same situation… I now have the updated/new Sweet vault, 3 expired Sweet vaults with the same number of tokens as the non-expired, and an expired Taco Exchange with 3 tokens. That last one will become live today, according to the update earlier/above. 

And just FYI, I did a test where I opened one Sweet token from the expired vault and all 3 expired vaults and the current/new Sweet vault dropped by 1 token, though the current vault did not show any rewards as “claimed”. So don’t pull from the expired yet. I imagine they’ll disappear later today (probably when taco exchange opens), and you’d rather actually “claim” from the new vault where the odds will change with each pull. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just saw a message popped up in-game stating that sweet tokens will be converted to new Taco tokens. How many players will be pissed off with this because some of them rushed to open up their 300-1200  sweet tokens?
  • JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just saw a message popped up in-game stating that sweet tokens will be converted to new Taco tokens. How many players will be pissed off with this because some of them rushed to open up their 300-1200  sweet tokens?
    It was the savory tokens that everyone was rushing to spend. The previous DDQ announcement said savory was being retired and all future tokens would be sweet.
  • jbtilley
    jbtilley Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Taco vault tokens are so broken I'm afraid of doing pulls.

The sweet vault went back into rotation and I have the expected number of tokens for the vault but I didn't earn any new tokens from the daily clear.

Or maybe I did earn tokens from the daily clear but they ended up in a post-event vault called taco exchange?

I have three post-event sweet vaults that each have the same number of tokens as the normal sweet vault.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification. What new Taco token are they creating? I don't see thread for that. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have the same as others reporting here with multiple vaults. I opened a token from one of the non active vaults and it ticked down from the main one. Not sure what to do with the exchange vault or the savoury token I appear to have - I guess that just pulls from the no longer in existence Savoury?
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I now have the current live sweet token vault and an equal amount of tokens for a post-event sweet token vault. I thought the latter was suppose to be for savory?
  • hector83
    hector83 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just can't belive that devs can't change post-event savory tokens to other tokens (like sweet or taco exchange or taco tokens)
    I really dont want to pull them from post-event vault and with every pull have 1/300 chance for something I want (LL, 4*,1000hp)

Please convert them for new sweet ones and let as choose when to pool them.

Some of them do that when they are out of HealtPack, some of us because ther is specific 4* in the vault.

Forcing us for pooling from post-event vault is just not fair.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Count me also as confused.  I played all of the new DDQ today and now have:

One "Taco Vault: Sweet" with 825 tokens
    Three "Post-Event Taco Vault: Sweet" with 825 tokens in each
    One "Post-Event Taco Exchange Vault" with 6 tokens
    Two "Post-Event Vault: Savory" with 850 tokens in each

I'm not touching anything until I see how this plays out.

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled the 6 post event "weekend" tokens that i earned on Sat & Sun - they give you Sweet Tacos.  So this is their exchange mechanism, though it wasn't clear in the post.  

I had pulled all my savory, this was just on the new tokens i had earned.

I still have the weird extra Sweet post event vault going on with a mirror token count to my main sweet vault.  I pulled 1 from there and it reduced both sweet token counts.  
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I am confused as well.

Checked my vaults. So I somehow have 567 Sweet ones (that's correct) and 557 Savory ones. But they are duplicating along the other vaults.
    Example: let's say 567 Sweet, then some other PVE vault like The Hunt, Webbed Wonder, etc..., then 557 Savory. And again, PVE vault and replicating Sweet and Savory tokens...

Obviously some of them are fake (like the Sweet tokens at the end of scrolling vaults xD ) but I don't know what to do. So I will wait until everything has been fixed.

Edit: oof, I do forgot to mention that I have 4 "Exchange" taco tokens. What are these for...?! xDD
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @IceIX - would it be possible to understand the plan for the different tokens and how they can be used? 

My current understanding is:

Sweet tokens: these will stay as the DDQ token of choice. Pulling tokens draws from existing 300 prizes. 
    Expired Sweet tokens: these are linked to Sweet tokens. Drawing them gives a "random" prize (though no understanding of what that means in terms of odds or vault contents).
    Expired Savoury tokens: these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 
    Taco exchange tokens:  these generate Sweet tokens [CONFIRMED]. 

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct, and give any details of the "random" elements above? 
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Scofie said:
    Taco exchange tokens:  these will generate a random prize but are not planned to be converted into Sweet tokens at any point. 
    As far as I understood from the first post, those will be later used for another, special, vault. Correct me if I am wrong anyone... xD
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    EienRyuu said:

As far as I understood from the first post, those will be later used for another, special, vault. Correct me if I am wrong anyone... xD
    Thanks - I only got 3 because of the timing of the fix, whereas some people got 6 (mine probably went into Savory instead). I didn't know if the plan was for Savory tokens to pull into the Exchange vault at some point, which would make sense. If not I can pull them all now and it will make no difference.