UPDATE - Known Issue: Sweet Vault Tokens Disappeared (9/17/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited September 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Update: 9/18/22 - 7:00 PM PST: Thank you everyone for your patience as we have an update to share. All your saved tokens you have collected that disappeared this weekend will be equally exchanged for the new Taco Tokens with the start of the new DDQ event tomorrow.  This will automatically happen and nothing will be required in your part to do in-game.

In regards to the Post-Event Vault Tokens (as some are calling "weekend tokens" earned this weekend) we will make those exchangeable by you in the game.  We are currently setting up a special Vault where those can be exchanged.  We don't have an exact time on when that will go live but expect sometime between 11pm PST tonight and 4am PST tomorrow morning.

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you experience any problems after the new DDQ event begins, please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support.  Thanks!

Update: 9/17/22 - 10:30 AM PST: 
For the earned Post-Event Tokens today and tomorrow, players will have the choice to spend now or save it till Monday for the new Vault.

Hi Everyone - 

The team is aware that Sweet Vault Tokens disappeared for players today and are working on restoring the tokens to everyone's account.  Being the weekend right now, it may be a little slower than normal to get them restored but we are working on the issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience and will share updates when we have more info.

Thanks!

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not sure if it’s a meaningful distinction to help track it down, but mine didn’t disappear altogether, just moved to the bottom of the vault list in the Expired Token pool.
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Are they also looking into the problem where DPDQ is awarding the wrong (and too many) taco tokens?
  • fitfestus
    fitfestus Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine are completely gone. I had over 1300, so I do not wish to lose those. Obviously not an immediate need... but still earned them.
  • ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not sure if it’s a meaningful distinction to help track it down, but mine didn’t disappear altogether, just moved to the bottom of the vault list in the Expired Token pool.
    I do have that vault at the bottom with 3 saved tokens.  I also have 3 other Sweet Taco vaults with 3 saved tokens. What I do not have is the vault with my 700+ saved tokens. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine are gone completely - will wait on the fix
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ah, that’s not awesome. I just burn mine as I use them so I didn’t have a stockpile to watch. I guess today’s tokens went to the expired vault.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yea my stockpile disappeared completely. When I did my dailies it awarded me a sweet token. Only then did the expired vault show up.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had well over 1200 tokens.  They disappeared and turned into 4 single vault post event token.  Opened one and the other 3 then disappeared.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My current savory vault is at 258 pulled with the LT & 1000HP still to get, had hoped todays and tomorrows Savorys would have been lucky to get 1 or both.  Now getting Sweet tokens which are no use.  
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,960 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Posted this in the Developer Q&A thread but it definitely worth repeating here:

Any chance you guys can figure out how to roll our Savory Taco tokens into our Sweet ones. Having hundreds if not thousands of tokens stranded is annoying and opening them all before Monday is hours worth of work.

Surely it's no more complicated than script that takes X tokens from the Savory vault and adds X number to the Sweet total because these 2 vaults contain the exact same thing (ie these are not limited character vaults). Then wipe out the Savory vault.

Since you already have to fix whatever is happening now, maybe this is the time to do it.

KGB

• akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Man vaults have been super broken this week. My Reptil vault reset on its own ruining my progress, I have 3 sets of 2 sweet tokens in closed vaults, and I lost my over 250 banked sweet tokens. I've submitted tickets for all this and the roster slot compensation but no idea if or how much I will get back from all this :/
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Punter1 said:
    My current savory vault is at 258 pulled with the LT & 1000HP still to get, had hoped todays and tomorrows Savorys would have been lucky to get 1 or both.  Now getting Sweet tokens which are no use.  
    Same boat here. Unlikely we will get comped before the vault goes away and we lose progress. Same thing happened with my reptil vault suddenly reseting. Losing what makes vaults great feels really really bad especially because of slow cs response times.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,726 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Obligatory "I lost my sweet tokens too" message.  

Will wait patiently.  Thanks for addressing it.  :)
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    akboyce said:
    Man vaults have been super broken this week. My Reptil vault reset on its own ruining my progress, I have 3 sets of 2 sweet tokens in closed vaults, and I lost my over 250 banked sweet tokens. I've submitted tickets for all this and the roster slot compensation but no idea if or how much I will get back from all this :/
    I had the same thing happen with the Reptil vault.  I just figured I accidentally reset it while holding my phone with the game open.  I was sure I didn't but had no other explanation at the time.  
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 512 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Similarly to everyone else, my sweets are gone. However, today’s savorys evaporated into the ether, which annoys me because I’ve been emptying the vault and still haven’t gotten two of the top 6 items. His was to be my last chance with 3 tokens for the 94 remaining prizes.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Similarly to everyone else, my sweets are gone. However, today’s savorys evaporated into the ether, which annoys me because I’ve been emptying the vault and still haven’t gotten two of the top 6 items. His was to be my last chance with 3 tokens for the 94 remaining prizes.
    I don’t think the savoury to be awarded today evaporated. I don’t hoard tacos and after today I received four expired Sweet Taco vaults with 3 tokens each. So, for me anyways, the three pulls for today glitched into potentially 12 pulls for tomorrow, though I expect it will only be three. I think I understand now why the DDQ hasn’t been updated for years.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 512 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don’t think the savoury to be awarded today evaporated. I don’t hoard tacos and after today I received four expired Sweet Taco vaults with 3 tokens each. So, for me anyways, the three pulls for today glitched into potentially 12 pulls for tomorrow, though I expect it will only be three. I think I understand now why the DDQ hasn’t been updated for years.
    That’s suspicious. Does DDQ weigh the same as a duck?

Still bummed that I can’t play the long odds today. Still looking forward to the new DDQ though!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Once I pulled one token, the other three vaults disappeared.
    What a mess, I don't even want to think about how tacos are coded.
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Once I pulled one token, the other three vaults disappeared.
    What a mess, I don't even want to think about how tacos are coded.
    I believe it uses your system/phone time settings, the built-in custom event database,  and the amount of salami in your fridge.

Oh yeah, and my sweet token situation is also fubar, just like everyone elses. Are we going to have to put in a massive amount of customer support tickets, or will this be solved without that need?
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I logged in today to check and see if the Sweet tokens were restored, I had a single token for the Hispanic Heritage vault.  I can't figure out where I would have got it from, and no it's not the freebie we all received a few days ago when the vault first dropped.  Anybody else have this happen?