Infinite pursuit

13»

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    Someone needs a demotion or be straight up fired.  There needs to be consequences for not doing the job and this garbage has been going on for weeks now and it's unacceptable.  
    Nice. Buy the company spending a few millions and then start firing people as if you were Trump. Sadly you will have one less customer, me.
    Congratulations to the grinders. I played 45 m ago and everything was normal. It's not like I could grind from the start today, anyway.
    Not sure what the best President we ever had in the US has to do with this?  What I do know is if I don't do my job or if I just flat out suck at it, I will be fired.  I'm sure that goes for 99.9% of everyone who plays this game.  
  • WilliamK1983
    Tony_Foot said:
    Someone needs a demotion or be straight up fired.  There needs to be consequences for not doing the job and this garbage has been going on for weeks now and it's unacceptable.  
    A small mistake was made and those that got the rewards kept them. No one died, no one needs therapy. Everyone makes small errors every now and then, you don't expect to fire people for them all the time. Talk about over reaction.
    Small errors every now and then?  Try the very basics of the game malfunctioning for WEEKS now.  Try doing that at your job and see how it works out for you.  
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    RIP my placement
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure what the best President we ever had in the US has to do with this?  What I do know is if I don't do my job or if I just flat out suck at it, I will be fired.  I'm sure that goes for 99.9% of everyone who plays this game.  
    If you don't know which catchphrase Trump was saying on The Apprentice show...
    And on all jobs there are different degrees on mistakes. Depending on how many people want your place the boss will eat more or less amount of mistakes.
    By the way, I got a flag! It was time! I was already worrying about not being bad enough. 
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    * why are the people who grinded allowed to keep the rewards? They are getting double of what everyone else is - either take it away or distribute the same to everyone else who could not benefit from the bug

* why are the start times moved? If they had to be moved - why are they moved so awkwardly without any consideration for people's lives? S2 - 1 AM, S3- 6AM, S4 - 12PM, S5- 3PM. People sleep and work...

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    After clearing all 4 subs, I was looking forward to a possible easier placement.  But, hey -- I'll take double rewards, too.

Obviously I disagree with the previous commenter who suggests that my rewards should be taken away (not that it looks like that's happening, based on the dev comment on the previous page).  After all, I did do four days worth of opens this morning, so it's not like it's nothing.

As for those who didn't get the opportunity to benefit ... well, you also didn't lose anything...?

As for the start times: Are they so very, very different from normal?
    Normal (CDT): 6am, 11am, 4pm, 10pm, 1am
    This event: 5am, 8am, 1pm, 6pm, 11pm

Except for the slice 5 people, everybody has something within 2 hours of their usual time.

Naturally none of these times work for me, either...  I wish we could get a 7am or 9pm CDT start time.  
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    morgh said:
    * why are the people who grinded allowed to keep the rewards? They are getting double of what everyone else is - either take it away or distribute the same to everyone else who could not benefit from the bug

Because they put the work in. I didn't. People always want something for nothing, you didn't lose anything, neither did I. We all get the amount of rewards we put the effort in for. 

Again you didn't lose anything, nothing was taken away and people had to grind 4 subs for those small gain. 
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Tony_Foot said:
    morgh said:

Because they put the work in. I didn't. People always want something for nothing, you didn't lose anything, neither did I. We all get the amount of rewards we put the effort in for. 

Again you didn't lose anything, nothing was taken away and people had to grind 4 subs for those small gain. 

Fine. Give me the option to do so at least and I will grind my **** off. There. Happy?
  • Butteri
    Butteri Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Oh calm the **** down. It's a free mobile game and people make mistakes. There are actual problems in the world.
  • Butteri
    Butteri Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Tony_Foot said:
    A small mistake was made and those that got the rewards kept them. No one died, no one needs therapy. Everyone makes small errors every now and then, you don't expect to fire people for them all the time. Talk about over reaction.
    Small errors every now and then?  Try the very basics of the game malfunctioning for WEEKS now.  Try doing that at your job and see how it works out for you.  
    Again, free mobile game. The stakes are incredibly low. Calm down. Get therapy. I have played MPQ every day for 6 years straight with no complaints. Try that, maybe?
  • WilliamK1983
    Butteri said:
    Tony_Foot said:
    Again, free mobile game. The stakes are incredibly low. Calm down. Get therapy. I have played MPQ every day for 6 years straight with no complaints. Try that, maybe?
    Don't care about your mpq history, it's irrelevant to the current predicament.  If your cool with the game going down the toilet lately that's fine.  I don't feel the same way.  And therapy?  Not needed.  

• TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Not really many options to please everybody short of just giving everybody all the rewards.
    People that got to do the full event would be mad if everything was reset over again without them keeping everything. That wouldn't be fair in any capacity.
    People that wanted to get the extra rewards but weren't able to because of their schedule will be mad because they lacked the same opportunity.
    Then you got people who don't like the new schedule for some reason. It isn't really all that different and the schedule always goes against somebody anyways.
    So what they did was probably the least offensive option.
  • MikeyMikeMike
    MikeyMikeMike Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Am I the only one with the placement problems? I clicked on the Level 9 Bracket and I end up in Level 1…. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the first time you are able to get 500 shards for the essential 5*, and it's for Heimdall though. It seems like everyone's timing is off after the reset.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    morgh said:

* why are the start times moved? If they had to be moved - why are they moved so awkwardly without any consideration for people's lives? S2 - 1 AM, S3- 6AM, S4 - 12PM, S5- 3PM. People sleep and work...

Um S3 is 9pm not 6am. Actually perfect!! 
    (fyi, it's a global game and there are different time zones all over the world)

I say those who grinded all subs at open should get even extra rewards then they already did. They either have alot of determination or completely nuts. Not sure which. If I saw all those subs I would say no thanks and close the game! f
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Butteri said:
    Tony_Foot said:
    Don't care about your mpq history, it's irrelevant to the current predicament.  If your cool with the game going down the toilet lately that's fine.  I don't feel the same way.  And therapy?  Not needed.  

No, just a sense of perspective.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    **Mod note: Closing thread as the matter has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.