Infinite pursuit

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Now I'm confused. I played every node in Infinite Pursuit and it opened up Deepest Space, Twisted Reality, Out of Time and Unbeatable Power simultaneously. Is that how it is supposed to be?

Comments

• LazyHex
    LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    guess they messed up 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I played only one node, and it opened only one sub. Should I open up the other subs? Currently, the usual T1 player has weird score of 15XXX while I and one other player have 18860 points. 

What's your score now? Currently, I'm in scl 9, so ignore the question if you are in SCL 10. The name of the sub opened fits the current situation perfectly: Twisted Reality.

Edit: now, the usual T1 player has almost twice my score, which means that he's playing other sub as well. This is funny and exciting.

• qandols
    Options
    I have only played the first two level 47 nodes and have score 1520 place 168. I do not know how to proceed, hoping for some clarification/bug fix.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Since you opened up all other subs, do they have the same countdown of 23h xx min?
  • qandols
    Options
    Since you opened up all other subs, do they have the same countdown of 23h xx min?
    Yes, they do and all have players in top positions scoring around 20000 points. So weird.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    The usual T1 player in my slice has 45k score now. Usually when such weird thing happens, my rule of thumb is to follow what the top players are doing. But the scores are all over the place.

If I were you, I would probably play all the subs because it's counting down now and you should be able to hit full progression (4+3 clears) tomorrow which gives you three days off from pve, if the dev decided not to do anything, like reboot the event or sneak in some emergency patch. Either way, everyone in slice one is messed up.  :p

• qandols
    Options
    That's an awful lot of playing LOL. And tomorrow they reset everything perhaps.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I decided to play all the subs and it's really am awlful lot of play, even though I'm speeding through things.   :D
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I saw this bug and popped in quick to make sure I wasn’t the only one.

Pretty close to hitting full progression already so it will be a nice quick next few days.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So if you don't open all the nodes on the main node, the timer won't start. So you can play each sub when you want?
  • hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    All clears in 1 day... and then it's like a 48h sub for 2 days?
  • dianetics
    Options
    The event is 4 days total.
    So if you clear everything it’s basically 3 days off.
    Unless they hot fix it
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well hopefully they fix it properly.  I unknowingly opened a second sub and have no motivation to go through all the clears and then have to try to do the last two clears before 24 hrs is up for both subs.
  • dianetics
    Options
    I’m just going to hit everything getting all the cp nodes.

Then just look for progression + 20% or so.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    going for it!  this is the 3rd goof in the last couple weeks though. sign of bigger problems?
  • hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Oof, this is a serious slog...
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I just finished the slog. Lol. Hopefully the dev don't roll things back because I want to enjoy my three day leave from pve. 
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Man the Devs have been screwing the pooch as of late. They need to get with the program
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just finished the slog. Lol. Hopefully the dev don't roll things back because I want to enjoy my three day leave from pve. 
    i'm hoping  for a simple reset. keep all the goodies. get more goodies.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The whole thing just shut down. 
This discussion has been closed.