Infinite pursuit

Options

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its a total mess now. Main event reset with no progression and no hero boosts.
    Sub event keep your progression and hero boosts.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - We have fixed this issue and are resetting the event.  All rewards earned from these events can be kept.

The restart is about to shortly begin (11am PST) in case you are having trouble playing events at the moment.  Thank you everyone for your patience.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It just got reset... No idea if I lost everything from playing it or what? Have they commented on it anywhere?
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Yes mine re-set and the earliest start time for the entire event is in 8 minutes.  So the start times are all messed up and different for me now.  Not looking forward to having to do entire subs again, but the rewards do not seem to have disappeared, at least not the tokens.  How very very weird.
  • dianetics
    Options
    Yeah it just reset again. So it looks like we can play out and get all the rewards again.
    Those that grinded it out are rewarded.
  • turtlerad17
    turtlerad17 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had just completed 3 rounds in each node when it shut down and on reboot of the game they had removed the 4am start time slot/slice I originally signed up and played in. Should I sign up for the next slice or wait to see if the devs will re-credit all my progress so far? 
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Aren’t the starting times / end times completly off too?
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    after second reboot only one availabe here 
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I seen to have kept CP, tokens, shards, etc...
    So shouldn't lose anything you already got from progression.

Just the time it took.
  • dianetics
    Options
    Looks like the first sub is just gone. So my timing will be thrown off.
    I made complete progression already so double rewards.
    Looks like ill be playing the last sub this time around.
  • Liftoff
    Liftoff Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So have the sub times been reset or will they go to their usual times tomorrow?
  • dianetics
    Options
    Everything looks normal, just first sub not available.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yikes... i did half of a sub, and was planning to grind out the whole thing by the end of the night... but it's all gone.

And I'm usually a first slot 7 AM EST player (due to making it easier with my work schedule)... but now that's not an option.

Ugh.  Not liking this.  I know it's a temporary thing (first world problems and all that), but still... just an inconvenience. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @LakeStone are you planning to fix the start times or will they all be “off” for the duration of the event?
  • nycjonny
    nycjonny Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Every slice is 7 hours off lol 
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Someone needs a demotion or be straight up fired.  There needs to be consequences for not doing the job and this garbage has been going on for weeks now and it's unacceptable.  
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I opened the game and Infinite Pursuit appears to have started all over again as, wiping out my progress.  I only did the first chapter.  I feel bad for those who did the whole thing.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Someone needs a demotion or be straight up fired.  There needs to be consequences for not doing the job and this garbage has been going on for weeks now and it's unacceptable.  
    Nice. Buy the company spending a few millions and then start firing people as if you were Trump. Sadly you will have one less customer, me.
    Congratulations to the grinders. I played 45 m ago and everything was normal. It's not like I could grind from the start today, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.