Good Fortune Store: Okoye, Apocalypse, Beta Ray Bill

Options

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phumade said:

To be honest, this is just a fan favorites store that can be offered 3 times a year and associated with the closest holiday.  So have a store in February,  June, Oct.  Call the Oct Store, the Anniversary celebration,  The February-store the Lunar/spring celebration, and the June store the Summer/4th of july celebration (do it last week in june ;)

In the past there has been another good store in the Spring, too.
    I forget what it's called, but I call it the "Spring Faves" store.
    I have pulled heavy in that store the last two years.

Good Fortune has been February. (last year was Okoye/Onslaught/DeadPool)
    "Spring Faves" has been March. (last year was Strange/Kitty/BRB)
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That being the case, this Good Fortune trio is not for me (I'm a soft-capper and these three are all already fully-covered), but maybe "Spring Faves" will again work out better for me next month.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That was the store I was hoarding for! And I really don't like to hoard - pulling LT's is the best part of the game.
    410 pulls total! 69 five-stars! 16.8 % pull rate. I'm really happy with this.
    Okoye from 459 => 480
    Apocalypse 459 => 483
    Beta Ray Bill 455 => 479
    No CP left!!!
    Since I will finish Gamora and Sersi with shards I'll have lot of time to build another hoard (CP and LT) for Big Wheel, Abigail and ???.
    Also finally champed Gladiathor (you-know-why) and finished Classic Ock and Green Goblin through shards.
    I wish you all good luck on this one!!!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ares76 said:
    That was the store I was hoarding for! And I really don't like to hoard - pulling LT's is the best part of the game.
    410 pulls total! 69 five-stars! 16.8 % pull rate. I'm really happy with this.
    Okoye from 459 => 480
    Apocalypse 459 => 483
    Beta Ray Bill 455 => 479
    No CP left!!!
    Since I will finish Gamora and Sersi with shards I'll have lot of time to build another hoard (CP and LT) for Big Wheel, Abigail and ???.
    Also finally champed Gladiathor (you-know-why) and finished Classic Ock and Green Goblin through shards.
    I wish you all good luck on this one!!!
    I would like to do the same but I don't want to risk Okoye only getting a handful of covers so I'll probably just focus a lot on Shuri to help get Okoye's numbers up and then one day I'll eventually champ my Thor.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I ended up pulling as well. Did 496 pulls before I ran out of good options for 5* bonus shards. Got 76x 5* covers for a pull rate of 15.3%, was as high as 20% for the first 200 pulls. 
    Okoye went from 458 to 493
    Beta Ray Bill went from 453 to 470
    Apocalypse went from 453 to 477
    might take okoye to 500 once I decide who to bonus shard

edit: Took another 144 pulls before I got the 7 covers of Okoye to take her to 500. Only 19x 5* covers so the overall drop rate dipped to 14.8%.Beta Ray Bill is now 476 and Apocalypse is 483. I think that's enough pulls (640 costing 16k command points) 

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I too was hoping for Shang-Chi. These characters are great, but Apocalypse has been in so many stores I already have him at 13 covers and don't expect to champ him any time soon. Surely they should have at least picked 3 characters associated with red?

Still, I felt the need to do a little spending so spent ~300CP in classics, which at least allowed me to add Hela, Gambit, Thanos and Mr. Sinister to my roster.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    very nice store indeed.  

I have 9ish pulls worth of cp and all of them champed <lvl 460, so saving my cp as I always have bad luck with special vaults. 
  • Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    70 pulls

5 - BRB
    3 - Apoc
    1 - Okoye

+ 5 LLs from champ rewards. Happy with that :) 
  • Speed283
    Speed283 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    154 pulls

5 - BRB
    4 - Apoc
    1 - Okoye

uh…how can I be so unlucky compared to other totals I have seen? Almost half of what Carnifex received???
  • Speed283
    Speed283 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oops rookie mistake. Forgot to train the last 6 I got just before bed last night.
    So…added 2 of each. Still only 1:9 🤷‍♂️
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    760 pulls:

483 Apoc + 41 pulls + 6 s levels from shards and champ rewards = now 530
    465 BRB + 47 pulls = now 512
    500 Okoye + 50 pulls = now 550

138 5* covers for an 18.2% pull rate. Got my first 550, plus I got some shards I needed to champ my last non-latest 5*. Amidst all this I recently went post-ISO as well.

Does this mean I beat the game?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Does this mean I beat the game?
    Happy retirement!

I'm hoping this vault is the "Most obviously broken characters in the game" one, everyone gets one last chance on them before imminent 'reworks' on all three.

-Signed 550 Okoye/550 Apoc/[tiny BRB] player that's long said all three of these need nerfs.

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Needed BRB covers, but would have been happy with whatever I got. Only did 20 pulls and got 2 BRB green (now at 5/3/3) I might call it quits there and finish him with shards. Not sure yet.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You still have Throg.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Of Course. He's racking up shards next to BRB. 

Oh, and I got two covers for 4* Prof which lead to a 5* Prof cover so that was 20 pulls well spent.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 601 Critical Contributor
    Options
    200 pulls, 26 5s. Good Fortune was ill named for me. Was hoping to get my first level 500 and with Apoc at 490 that seemed reasonable
     He ended at 496, Okoye at 498. I was hoping to boost Bill too and he is now comfortably my 4th highest now.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    200 pulls, 26 5s. Good Fortune was ill named for me. Was hoping to get my first level 500 and with Apoc at 490 that seemed reasonable
     He ended at 496, Okoye at 498. I was hoping to boost Bill too and he is now comfortably my 4th highest now.
    26/200 is not awful at all.  A little less than 15% but trust me many people have been below 10%.  By the way this should give you perspective on how hard it actually is to get a char to 550.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Options
    40 pulls. One Apoc, one BRB, one Okoye black (3/3/1). At least Shuri will get Okoye to 12 covers.  I regret nothing though might if I miss Sersi. 
  • Siv75
    Siv75 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    There is no good fortune in this store. Avoid it. I just spent 725 SC and got zero 5 stars from it. Zero when the odds are 1 in 7 pulls. The store is rigged and I notice these things happen quite often. 3rd time this happened to me since i began playing this game. Actually...this is so depressing that I'm losing interest in the game altogether. Too much effort goes into collecting SCs over long periods that it makes no sense when reality doesnt even come close to odds. Statistically such occurrences cannot happen frequently... statistically just not possible unless it is programmed to be so. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Siv75 said:
    There is no good fortune in this store. Avoid it. I just spent 725 SC and got zero 5 stars from it. Zero when the odds are 1 in 7 pulls. The store is rigged and I notice these things happen quite often. 3rd time this happened to me since i began playing this game. Actually...this is so depressing that I'm losing interest in the game altogether. Too much effort goes into collecting SCs over long periods that it makes no sense when reality doesnt even come close to odds. Statistically such occurrences cannot happen frequently... statistically just not possible unless it is programmed to be so. 
    725 cps is not so much for a pulling. 
    Still you can contact CS and they can compensate you for that unlucky time.