When to use CP and LL tokens

Options
124»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dianetics said:
    I'm glad I made the jump, because the extra stuff I got from PvE cl10 made it much easier to get the second champ faster, and now here after a year I'm at 5 champs with 4 5's between 10-12 covers. From, 25-30 4* champs to almost 100.
    I waited years to even try to pushing and I wish I did it earlier.
    The initial jump was a pain for PvP, but I did well in PvE using C4rnage, Polaris, and Heimdall until I get more very good 4's.
    Thanks for sharing this. We sometimes forget here that PvP isn’t as important as PvE for rewards to advance our rosters. Especially SCL10. 
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,396 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I never actually came to the forums until after I champed my first five and I was getting my butt handed to me in PvP. 
    I came to try and figure out what was happening. I made a concerted effort to push the second one and hoard all my resources.
    I decided on an upgrade path and focused on waiting for the right characters to be released. It made the game a lot more enjoyable.
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Speed283 said:
    I wanted to reopen this discussion as I want to THANK EVERYONE who advised me to get Shang-Chi…his damage is unreal! I finally got him fully covered and got him to level 450. My MMR was raised, but I can attack players I never dreamed of attacking now.
    Again..thank you!
    Glad to hear that.
    The problem with these things is is everyone is at different stages in the game so sometimes their advice won't actually apply to you.
    I'm pretty sure wherever you are in the game shang chi would be a very useful character to have though,the only people I know that didn't pull didn't need to.
    He will help u immensely in clearing scl10 pve and can help you hit 1200 too if you don't have the characters to do it on any given event