***** Electro (Francine Frye) *****

1234568»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose Electro tanks most of the colours for your situation? I've never thought of maximising (50%) her damage reduction.

Electro/Onslaught/Carnage does sound fun. I don't have Killmonger champed, so I can't do much.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose Electro tanks most of the colours for your situation? I've never thought of maximising (50%) her damage reduction.

Electro/Onslaught/Carnage does sound fun. I don't have Killmonger champed, so I can't do much.
    Unfortunately, electro only tanks 2 colours. What I try to do is to place the team in such a way that when onslaught go invisible, and I match his colour, electro will go to the front. That way she can rank 4 colours (2 for electro, 2 for onslaught).
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see where you are coming from. Since I use Electro mostly in shield sim, which doesn't really have time pressure, I ignore the defensive part of her ability. I also don't use Onslaught's invisibility unless his hp is left with 10-20%.

So, your idea is another way of looking at how to build teams around her, which I've never look at. I'll see if I can create something else using the idea of maximising her 50% damage reduction.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards

So, your idea is another way of looking at how to build teams around her, which I've never look at. I'll see if I can create something else using the idea of maximising her 50% damage reduction.
    Haha yes. Whenever I champ a new 5*, I will fiddle with him/her in Sims. I try to find new teams that can go up against the meta teams. Some ‘novelty teams’ work better than others… but it’s really just having fun. That’s why I like Sims. There’s no pressure, just messing around for me.