Remix

2»

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p42

This one was a disappointment. You know that feeling of satisfaction you get when you eat something just to come back to it later with more refined tastes and realize how disgusting it actually is? This was that moment for me. What I thought was a nice balance was bitter. What I thought was freshness was really stale. Yuck.

Molecule Man (Classic)

5 Star (Epic)

Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

Transfiguration 8  AP
    Your greatest weapons are but mere toys to the Molecule Man. Convert all Countdown tiles to strength 19 friendly Strike or Shield tiles.
    (PASSIVE) When an enemy fires a power, create 4 3-turn Countdown tiles that convert 1 Red, Black, or Blue tile to Purple when they expire.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...strength 22 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 5 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 3: ...strength 25 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 6 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 4: ...strength 29 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 8 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 5: ...strength 35 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 10 3-turn Countdown tiles...

Transmogrification 5  AP
    Molecule Man's destructive tendencies often hinder the progress of his allies. Create a 1-turn Repeater tile that removes 1 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile, adding 1 charge to it for each one removed. When this tile is matched or destroyed, deal 120 damage for each charge on it.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...deal 144 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 3: ...deal 173 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 4: ...deal 207 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 5: ...deal 249 damage for each charge on it.

Obliteration 10  AP
    With a single thought, Molecule Man threatens the existence of some of the most powerful beings in the universe. Destroy all special tiles in a selected row dealing 77 damage to the enemy team for each tile destroyed and decreasing enemy AP for each Basic color tile. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 96 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 3: Deal 120 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 4: Deal 150 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 5: Deal 188 damage for each special tile destroyed. Decrease enemy AP for each Basic and Team-Up tile.

Developer's Notes:
    • Transfiguration converts both friendly and enemy Countdown tiles to random Strike or Shield tiles.
    • Transfiguration Countdown tiles convert basic and special tiles when they expire.
    • Obliteration decreases enemy AP for the correlated tile. For example, if 2 Blue and 1 Red Basic tiles are present, Obliteration will decrease enemy AP by 2 Blue and 1 Red.
    • Obliteration destroys both friendly and enemy special tiles. 
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p44

This one annoyed me for a long time. I finally got it right, but something still annoyed me. I just realized what that annoyance was. A small tweak and this one feels so much better to me now.

Ultimate Spider Slayer (Alistaire Smythe)

4 Star (Legendary)

Arachnid Hunter 5  AP
    Alistaire Smythe aggressively pursues his arch nemesis. Armed with special web-shooters, he creates 2 web tiles. Then, if there are 6 or more web tiles, remove 1 web tile and gain 1 Blue AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...creates 3 web tiles.
    • Level 3: ...creates 4 web tiles.
    • Level 4: ...creates 5 web tiles.
    • Level 5: ...gain 1 Blue and 1 Green AP.

Spider-Slayers 9  AP
    With his target in sight, Smythe summons a unit of spider-slaying robots to his location. Create 2 3-turn Countdown tiles. When they expire, deal 947 damage plus 332 more damage if the target is a web-slinger, then create 2 web tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create 3 3-turn Countdown tiles.
    • Level 3: ...deal 1315 damage and 460 extra if target is a web-slinger.
    • Level 4: ...deal 1827 damage and 639 extra if target is a web-slinger.
    • Level 5: Create 4 3-turn Countdown tiles. ...create 3 web tiles.

Extreme Malice 10  AP
    Smythe's biorganic carapace gives him the strength and speed needed to take on the webbed menace. Deal 556 damage and destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles, dealing 556 additional damage for each web tile destroyed. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 632 damage, plus 632 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 3: Deal 784 damage, plus 784 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 4: Deal 861 damage, plus 861 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 5: Deal 1090 damage, plus 1090 for each web tile destroyed.

Developer's Notes:
    • Spider-Slayers' Countdown tiles create web tiles when they expire. This effect is separate from the damage dealt.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p44

I like the original post, however, it contains a mechanic that, though possible, would probably not be a great idea to implement. 

Danger (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Hard Light Hologram 5  AP
    Danger creates illusive constructs that alter the environment and her enemy's senses. Change 2 tiles in the enemy team's strongest color to their weakest color.
    (PASSIVE) Friendly matches in the enemy team's weakest color generates 1 additional Purple AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Change 3 tiles
    • Level 3: Change 3 tiles
    • Level 4: Change 4 tiles
    • Level 5: Change 6 tiles

Hard Light Laser 12  AP
    Danger fires a beam of hard light at her target, dealing 2932 damage. This power costs 1 less for every 3 tiles in the enemy team's weakest color (min cost 8). 
    (PASSIVE) Danger's matches and powers deal 40% less damage to members of the X-Men.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deals 3331 damage
    • Level 3: Deals 3966 damage
    • Level 4: Deals 4958 damage
    • Level 5: Deals 6523 damage

Battle Tactics 8  AP
    Danger analyzes the enemy's strengths and weaknesses, then formulates the perfect plan to defeat them. Move 2 AP from the enemy team's strongest AP pool to their weakest AP pool, then decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 3.
    (PASSIVE) If you have 4 or more Purple AP, pay 4  AP and 4  AP instead for this power's cost.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Move 3 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 3
    • Level 3: Move 3 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 4
    • Level 4: Move 4 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 4
    • Level 5: Move 5 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 5

Developer's Notes:
    • Hard Light Hologram's passive ability generates 1 Purple AP for each match rather than each tile.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p42

This one was a disappointment. You know that feeling of satisfaction you get when you eat something just to come back to it later with more refined tastes and realize how disgusting it actually is? This was that moment for me. What I thought was a nice balance was bitter. What I thought was freshness was really stale. Yuck.

Molecule Man (Classic)

5 Star (Epic)

Transfiguration 8  AP
    Your greatest weapons are but mere toys to the Molecule Man. Convert all Countdown tiles to strength 19 friendly Strike or Shield tiles.
    (PASSIVE) When an enemy fires a power, create 4 3-turn Countdown tiles that convert 1 Red, Black, or Blue tile to Purple when they expire.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...strength 22 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 5 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 3: ...strength 25 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 6 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 4: ...strength 29 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 8 3-turn Countdown tiles...
    • Level 5: ...strength 35 tiles... (PASSIVE) ...create 10 3-turn Countdown tiles...

Transmogrification 5  AP
    Molecule Man's destructive tendencies often hinder the progress of his allies. Create a 1-turn Repeater tile that removes 1 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile, adding 1 charge to it for each one removed. When this tile is matched or destroyed, deal 120 damage for each charge on it.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...deal 144 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 3: ...deal 173 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 4: ...deal 207 damage for each charge on it.
    • Level 5: ...deal 249 damage for each charge on it.

Obliteration 10  AP
    With a single thought, Molecule Man threatens the existence of some of the most powerful beings in the universe. Destroy all special tiles in a selected row dealing 77 damage to the enemy team for each tile destroyed and decreasing enemy AP for each Basic color tile. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 96 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 3: Deal 120 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 4: Deal 150 damage for each special tile destroyed.
    • Level 5: Deal 188 damage for each special tile destroyed. Decrease enemy AP for each Basic and Team-Up tile.

Developer's Notes:
    • Transfiguration converts both friendly and enemy Countdown tiles to random Strike or Shield tiles.
    • Transfiguration Countdown tiles convert basic and special tiles when they expire.
    • Obliteration decreases enemy AP for the correlated tile. For example, if 2 Blue and 1 Red Basic tiles are present, Obliteration will decrease enemy AP by 2 Blue and 1 Red.
    • Obliteration destroys both friendly and enemy special tiles. 

This is very interesting and will be good in PVE or against the likes of Loki and his Countdown tiles. I like that Transmogrification is cheap, which allows you to place as many on the board to build up charge and damage. Obliteration is also fun in that it helps the likes of Polaris while also preventing enemies from firing their power in a sense. Overall, he is very nice and will be great to use against Countdown and special tilers. Great work! 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

This one annoyed me for a long time. I finally got it right, but something still annoyed me. I just realized what that annoyance was. A small tweak and this one feels so much better to me now.

Ultimate Spider Slayer (Alistaire Smythe)

4 Star (Legendary)

Arachnid Hunter 5  AP
    Alistaire Smythe aggressively pursues his arch nemesis. Armed with special web-shooters, he creates 2 web tiles. Then, if there are 6 or more web tiles, remove 1 web tile and gain 1 Blue AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...creates 3 web tiles.
    • Level 3: ...creates 4 web tiles.
    • Level 4: ...creates 5 web tiles.
    • Level 5: ...gain 1 Blue and 1 Green AP.

Spider-Slayers 9  AP
    With his target in sight, Smythe summons a unit of spider-slaying robots to his location. Create 2 3-turn Countdown tiles. When they expire, deal 947 damage plus 332 more damage if the target is a web-slinger, then create 2 web tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create 3 3-turn Countdown tiles.
    • Level 3: ...deal 1315 damage and 460 extra if target is a web-slinger.
    • Level 4: ...deal 1827 damage and 639 extra if target is a web-slinger.
    • Level 5: Create 4 3-turn Countdown tiles. ...create 3 web tiles.

Extreme Malice 10  AP
    Smythe's biorganic carapace gives him the strength and speed needed to take on the webbed menace. Deal 556 damage and destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles, dealing 556 additional damage for each web tile destroyed. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 632 damage, plus 632 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 3: Deal 784 damage, plus 784 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 4: Deal 861 damage, plus 861 for each web tile destroyed.
    • Level 5: Deal 1090 damage, plus 1090 for each web tile destroyed.

Developer's Notes:
    • Spider-Slayers' Countdown tiles create web tiles when they expire. This effect is separate from the damage dealt.

I still find it ironic that the people he works the best with are the spiders haha, but seriously, he is looking good. Pairing him up with Spidey 4* and Spider-Man 2099 especially will turn him into a great character since Arachnid Hunter will generate Blue AP fast, given how cheap the ability is and might just be fire-able about every round or so, which leads to Spider-Slayers and Extreme Malice, a very deadly combo. I would definitely get him to fill a Spider-team!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

I like the original post, however, it contains a mechanic that, though possible, would probably not be a great idea to implement. 

Danger (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Hard Light Hologram 5  AP
    Danger creates illusive constructs that alter the environment and her enemy's senses. Change 2 tiles in the enemy team's strongest color to their weakest color.
    (PASSIVE) Friendly matches in the enemy team's weakest color generates 1 additional Purple AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Change 3 tiles
    • Level 3: Change 3 tiles
    • Level 4: Change 4 tiles
    • Level 5: Change 6 tiles

Hard Light Laser 12  AP
    Danger fires a beam of hard light at her target, dealing 2932 damage. This power costs 1 less for every 3 tiles in the enemy team's weakest color (min cost 8). 
    (PASSIVE) Danger's matches and powers deal 40% less damage to members of the X-Men.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deals 3331 damage
    • Level 3: Deals 3966 damage
    • Level 4: Deals 4958 damage
    • Level 5: Deals 6523 damage

Battle Tactics 8  AP
    Danger analyzes the enemy's strengths and weaknesses, then formulates the perfect plan to defeat them. Move 2 AP from the enemy team's strongest AP pool to their weakest AP pool, then decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 3.
    (PASSIVE) If you have 4 or more Purple AP, pay 4  AP and 4  AP instead for this power's cost.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Move 3 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 3
    • Level 3: Move 3 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 4
    • Level 4: Move 4 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 4
    • Level 5: Move 5 AP and decrease enemy Team-Up AP by 5

Developer's Notes:
    • Hard Light Hologram's passive ability generates 1 Purple AP for each match rather than each tile.

Interesting mechanic, revolving around enemy colours.  She might work well with those who can convert tile colours like Jubilee and such, which should be fun. 
  • Akoni

After I originally submitted this one, there was something that bothered me about it. I eventually realized that I wanted to clean it up a bit and make better use of the Countdown tiles. The changes are subtle, but I like this one much more.

Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match Damage: Low to Moderate

Carbon Copy 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Multiple Man duplicates himself whenever he takes damage. When Multiple Man receives 391 or more damage, create a 3-turn Dupe Countdown tile that, if matched by Multiple Man's team, generates 1 Team-Up AP and gives Multiple Man 45 health for each turn that was remaining on the Dupe Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 68 health
    • Level 3: 102 health
    • Level 4: 153 health
    • Level 5: 230 health

Multiplicity 10  AP
    Duplicates everywhere. So many dupes. There are dupes of dupes. Drain 5 Team-Up AP,  remove 1 Dupe Countdown tile, and create 2 3-turn Dupe Countdown tiles.
    (PASSIVE) This power costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 5.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...remove up to 3 tiles and create twice as many tiles as removed
    • Level 3: ...remove up to 5 tiles and create twice as many tiles as removed
    • Level 4: Drain 4... (PASSIVE) costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 4
    • Level 5: Drain 3... (PASSIVE) costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 3

Army of One 12  AP
    Multiple Man and his army of duplicates rush the battlefield. Deal 890 damage and destroy a random tile for every Dupe Countdown tile (does not generate AP). For each Dupe Countdown tile destroyed this way, increase the counter on the remaining Dupe Countdown tiles by 1.
    (PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, deal 11 damage for each friendly Dupe Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 961 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 17 damage for each...
    • Level 3: Deal 1113 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 26 damage for each...
    • Level 4: Deal 1416 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 40 damage for each...
    • Level 5: Deal 2023 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 60 damage for each...

Developer's Notes:
    • Dupe Countdown tiles created by Multiplicity are the same as Dupe Countdown tiles created by Carbon Copy.Therefore, when matched, by Multiple Man's team, they will generate Team-Up AP and give Multiple Man health.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p45

Somehow I completely overlooked some simple details in this one. In addition, this concept was a little underwhelming.

Surge (Noriko Ashida)

4 Star (Legendary)

Affiliation: X-Men, Heroes
    Health
    : Moderate
    Match Damage: Above moderate

Charge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Surge absorbs ambient electricity, enhancing her abilities, but making them go haywire if she absorbs too much. Increase Surge's match damage by 3% for each charged tile (max 300%). If there are more than 15 charged tiles, Surge deals 461 damage to the enemy team and 128 damage to allies when she fires a power.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase match damage by 4%. Deals 576 and 160 damage.
    • Level 3: Increase match damage by 5%. Deals 720 and 200 damage.
    • Level 4: Increase match damage by 7%. Deals 900 and 250 damage.
    • Level 5: Increase match damage by 10%. Deals 1080 and 300 damage.

Discharge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Unable to contain it all, electricity leaks from Surge's body. At the start of the turn, deal 22 damage for each charged tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 28 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 35 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 43 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 54 damage for each charged tile.

Mind Racing Speed 9  AP
    Surge's thoughts begin to race as she stores more and more electricity. Convert 3 Basic color tiles to charged tiles.
    (PASSIVE) A match that Surge's team makes using all charged tiles creates a critical tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 4
    • Level 3: Convert 5
    • Level 4: Convert 6
    • Level 5: Convert 6 enemy Strike, Attack, Protect, or Basic color tiles to charged tiles.

Developer's Notes:
    • Mind Racing Speed's passive ability only creates a critical tile when all tiles matched are charged tiles. If 3 charged tiles are matched, a critical tile is created. If 5 or more charged tiles are matched, two critical tiles are created: one via normal game mechanics and one additional via Mind Racing Speed. The placement of the critical tile created by Mind Racing Speed is the same as normally created critical tiles.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

After I originally submitted this one, there was something that bothered me about it. I eventually realized that I wanted to clean it up a bit and make better use of the Countdown tiles. The changes are subtle, but I like this one much more.

Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match Damage: Low to Moderate

Carbon Copy 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Multiple Man duplicates himself whenever he takes damage. When Multiple Man receives 391 or more damage, create a 3-turn Dupe Countdown tile that, if matched by Multiple Man's team, generates 1 Team-Up AP and gives Multiple Man 45 health for each turn that was remaining on the Dupe Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 68 health
    • Level 3: 102 health
    • Level 4: 153 health
    • Level 5: 230 health

Multiplicity 10  AP
    Duplicates everywhere. So many dupes. There are dupes of dupes. Drain 5 Team-Up AP,  remove 1 Dupe Countdown tile, and create 2 3-turn Dupe Countdown tiles.
    (PASSIVE) This power costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 5.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...remove up to 3 tiles and create twice as many tiles as removed
    • Level 3: ...remove up to 5 tiles and create twice as many tiles as removed
    • Level 4: Drain 4... (PASSIVE) costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 4
    • Level 5: Drain 3... (PASSIVE) costs 1 less for every Team-Up AP you have over 3

Army of One 12  AP
    Multiple Man and his army of duplicates rush the battlefield. Deal 890 damage and destroy a random tile for every Dupe Countdown tile (does not generate AP). For each Dupe Countdown tile destroyed this way, increase the counter on the remaining Dupe Countdown tiles by 1.
    (PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, deal 11 damage for each friendly Dupe Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 961 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 17 damage for each...
    • Level 3: Deal 1113 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 26 damage for each...
    • Level 4: Deal 1416 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 40 damage for each...
    • Level 5: Deal 2023 damage... (PASSIVE) Deal 60 damage for each...

Developer's Notes:
    • Dupe Countdown tiles created by Multiplicity are the same as Dupe Countdown tiles created by Carbon Copy.Therefore, when matched, by Multiple Man's team, they will generate Team-Up AP and give Multiple Man health.

I really like this concept. The use of Dupe tiles is very intriguing and the fact that it would be easy to come by make his Green a interesting ability.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p45

Somehow I completely overlooked some simple details in this one. In addition, this concept was a little underwhelming.

Surge (Noriko Ashida)

4 Star (Legendary)

Affiliation: X-Men, Heroes
    Health
    Match Damage: Above moderate

Charge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Surge absorbs ambient electricity, enhancing her abilities, but making them go haywire if she absorbs too much. Increase Surge's match damage by 3% for each charged tile (max 300%). If there are more than 15 charged tiles, Surge deals 461 damage to the enemy team and 128 damage to allies when she fires a power.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase match damage by 4%. Deals 576 and 160 damage.
    • Level 3: Increase match damage by 5%. Deals 720 and 200 damage.
    • Level 4: Increase match damage by 7%. Deals 900 and 250 damage.
    • Level 5: Increase match damage by 10%. Deals 1080 and 300 damage.

Discharge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Unable to contain it all, electricity leaks from Surge's body. At the start of the turn, deal 22 damage for each charged tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 28 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 35 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 43 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 54 damage for each charged tile.

Mind Racing Speed 9  AP
    Surge's thoughts begin to race as she stores more and more electricity. Convert 3 Basic color tiles to charged tiles.
    (PASSIVE) A match that Surge's team makes using all charged tiles creates a critical tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 4
    • Level 3: Convert 5
    • Level 4: Convert 6
    • Level 5: Convert 6 enemy Strike, Attack, Protect, or Basic color tiles to charged tiles.

Developer's Notes:
    • Mind Racing Speed's passive ability only creates a critical tile when all tiles matched are charged tiles. If 3 charged tiles are matched, a critical tile is created. If 5 or more charged tiles are matched, two critical tiles are created: one via normal game mechanics and one additional via Mind Racing Speed. The placement of the critical tile created by Mind Racing Speed is the same as normally created critical tiles.

I really enjoyed her moveset before, and I still do this one. The use of Charged tiles is very clever here and would make her a powerhouse when paired with those like Negasonic or Jane. I feel that this could make for a viable team too.
  • Akoni
    edited July 2021
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p43

I like this one, but it was a little off to me so I'm revisiting it to see if I can make it a bit better.

Banshee (The Morrigan)

5 Star (Epic)

Affiliation: Heroes
    Health
    Match Damage: High [edit] Above Moderate

Siren's Song 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Banshee's voice causes those who hear it to fall in love with her. While Banshee is in front, enemy powers cost 1 AP more and you gain 1 AP in the fired power's color(s) when an enemy fires a power.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... enemy powers cost 1AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 3: ... enemy powers cost 2AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 4: ... enemy powers cost 2AP more and you gain 3 AP...
    • Level 5: ... enemy powers cost 3AP more and you gain 3 AP...

Sonic Lance 12  AP
    Banshee releases a concentrated blast of sonic waves to decimate her target. Deal 3749 damage.
    (PASSIVE) The first time this power is fired during a turn that Banshee returns from airborne, this power costs 2 AP less.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 4373 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 4998 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 6248 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 6248 damage. (PASSIVE) ... this power costs 3 AP less.

Ascension 11  AP
    With her goal achieved, the Morrigan takes her leave. Send Banshee airborne. While Banshee is airborne, this power becomes Prayer Summoning.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: no change
    • Level 3: no change
    • Level 4: no change
    • Level 5: (PASSIVE) If Banshee would be stunned, send her airborne instead.

==> Prayer Summoning 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Banshee appears to those who cry out to her. At the start of her turn, if Banshee is airborne, return her and remove up to 20 Strike, Attack, and Protect tiles gaining 138 health for each one removed. This power becomes Ascension.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... gaining 166 health... 
    • Level 3: ... gaining 199 health... 
    • Level 4: ... gaining 238 health... 
    • Level 5: ... gaining 286 health... 

Developer's Notes:
    • Prayer Summoning removes friendly and enemy tiles. 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p43

I like this one, but it was a little off to me so I'm revisiting it to see if I can make it a bit better.

Banshee (The Morrigan)

5 Star (Epic)

Affiliation: Heroes
    Health
    Match Damage: High [edit] Above Moderate

Siren's Song 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Banshee's voice causes those who hear it to fall in love with her. While Banshee is in front, enemy powers cost 1 AP more and you gain 1 AP in the fired power's color(s) when an enemy fires a power.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... enemy powers cost 1AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 3: ... enemy powers cost 2AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 4: ... enemy powers cost 2AP more and you gain 3 AP...
    • Level 5: ... enemy powers cost 3AP more and you gain 3 AP...

Sonic Lance 12  AP
    Banshee releases a concentrated blast of sonic waves to decimate her target. Deal 3749 damage.
    (PASSIVE) The first time this power is fired during a turn that Banshee returns from airborne, this power costs 2 AP less.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 4373 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 4998 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 6248 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 6248 damage. (PASSIVE) ... this power costs 3 AP less.

Ascension 11  AP
    With her goal achieved, the Morrigan takes her leave. Send Banshee airborne. While Banshee is airborne, this power becomes Prayer Summoning.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: no change
    • Level 3: no change
    • Level 4: no change
    • Level 5: (PASSIVE) If Banshee would be stunned, send her airborne instead.

==> Prayer Summoning 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Banshee appears to those who cry out to her. At the start of her turn, if Banshee is airborne, return her and remove up to 20 Strike, Attack, and Protect tiles gaining 138 health for each one removed. This power becomes Ascension.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... gaining 166 health... 
    • Level 3: ... gaining 199 health... 
    • Level 4: ... gaining 238 health... 
    • Level 5: ... gaining 286 health... 

Developer's Notes:
    • Prayer Summoning removes friendly and enemy tiles. 

Wow, I really like this one. Her powers being themed around AP cost and being airborne really fits her in a creative way, especially her purple allowing her to steal AP while in front, which would be useful against those with cheap powers like Loki whose powers are so annoying. She also has a really good heal that would deal with the likes of Carnage and Polaris too...and that passive for Ascension...just wow. She basically turns a setback to her advantage. Great work with this one!
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p41

Devs are not likely to add anymore 3* characters to the game. Since I like this concept, I'm redoing it as a 4*, but I also noticed a couple of things I wanted to improve upon.

Absorbing Man (Crusher Creel)

4 Star (Legendary)

Affiliation: Villians
    Match damage: Moderate

Absorption: Red 7  AP
    If you have more Red AP than Purple AP, Crusher absorbs the properties of steel and deals 716 damage. If you have more Purple AP than Red AP, he absorbs the properties of molten steel and deals 1074 damage, then is stunned for 2 turns to cool-off.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 843 or 1264 damage
    • Level 3: 1053 or 1580 damage
    • Level 4: 1404 or 2106 damage
    • Level 5: 2006 or 3009 damage

Absorption: Black 7  AP
    If you have more Black AP than Blue AP, Crusher becomes as dense as cement. Create a 4-turn Black Countdown tile that prevents Absorbing Man from going airborne and decreases all damage to him by 10%. If you have more Blue AP than Black AP, Absorbing Man absorbs the properties of gas. Create a 4-turn Black Countdown tile that turns Absorbing Man invisible and deals Absorbing Man's match damage to the enemy team instead.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Takes 18% less damage
    • Level 3: Takes 27% less damage
    • Level 4: Takes 39% less damage
    • Level 5: Takes 50% less damage

Absorption: Yellow 7  AP
    If you have more Yellow AP than Green AP, Crusher becomes as hard as diamond, fortifying 3 friendly special tiles and increasing the strength of all friendly Strike, Attack and Protect tiles by 8. If you have more Green AP than Yellow AP, he becomes caustic like acid., removing up to 3 fortified enemy special tiles and decreasing the strength of all enemy Strike, Attack, and Protect tiles by 13.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase by 9 or decrease by 16
    • Level 3: Increase by 12 or decrease by 20
    • Level 4: Increase by 15 or decrease by 26
    • Level 5: Increase by 22 or decrease by 37

Developer's Notes:
    • Absorbing Man's power effects are determined prior to paying the AP cost for his powers.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p41

Here's another 3* that I'm converting to a 4* with modifications.

Grey Gargoyle (Paul Duval)

3 Star (Rare)

Affiliation: Villains
    Health: Above moderate

Stone Cold 9  AP
    One touch from Grey Gargoyle will leave you frozen in your tracks. Stun the target for 1 turn and create a 2-turn Countdown tile targeting the stunned enemy that prevents powers in that character's strongest color from firing. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 2 turns, 2-turn Countdown tile
    • Level 3: Stun for 3 turns, 2-turn Countdown tile 
    • Level 4: Stun for 3 turns, 3-turn Countdown tile
    • Level 5: Stun for 4 turns, 3-turn Countdown tile

On the Rocks 8  AP
    Everything Grey Gargoyle touches turns to stone, but what's more beautiful than natural stone? Lock 2 random non-Blue color tiles. This power costs 1 less for every 4 locked Basic color and special tiles (to a minimum cost of 4).
    (PASSIVE) If there are less than 4 Blue tiles, convert 1 locked tile to a Basic Blue color tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Lock 2... costs 1 less for every 4... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 3: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 4... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 4: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 3... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 5: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 3... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 6...

Take It For Granite 12  AP
    When you're surrounded by stone, everything is a weapon. Unlock all locked tiles, then create a Fortified Yellow Strike tile with strength 22 for each tile unlocked.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Strength 26 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 3: Strength 33 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 4: Strength 43 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 5: Strength 62 times the number of tiles unlocked.
  • Akoni

Yet another 3* suggestion that I decided to convert to a 4*. I like the premise behind her powers, so only small changes here.

Armor (Hisako Ichiki)

4 Star (Legendary)

Affiliation: Heroes, Mutants, New Mutants, S.W.O.R.D.

Exo 8  AP
    Hisako armors up to protect her family and friends. Create a 3-turn Fortified Yellow Exo Countdown tile that decreases damage to Armor by 10%. While this tile is present, Armor cannot be stunned and Armor's Red and Black powers are replaced with new powers.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Decreases damage to Armor by 15%.
    • Level 3: Decreases damage to Armor by 20%.
    • Level 4: Decreases damage to Armor by 30%.
    • Level 5: Creates a 4-turn tile. Decreases damage to Armor by 50%.

Fighting Spirit 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) "No matter wheat happens next, you lose." While Armor is in front, she generates 1 Yellow AP whenever she takes damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: No change.
    • Level 3: No change.
    • Level 4: No change.
    • Level 5: No change.
    >>> Concentrated Blast 5  AP
    With great focus, Armor releases energy to blast her opponent, but not without consequences. Decrease an Exo Countdown tile by 1 and deal 683 damage to the target.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 804 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1005 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1340 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1914 damage.

Broken Bonds 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) The pain of losing loved ones pushes Armor to unforeseen levels. Exo costs 1 less for each downed ally.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 4: Costs 2 less for each downed ally (to a minimum of 5).
    • Level 5: Costs 3 less for each downed ally (to a minimum of 4).
    >>> Enduring Courage 5  AP
    As long as there is hope, Armor always gets back up. Convert 1 random tile to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP. This power ends the turn.
    (PASSIVE) When an enemy fires a power, add 1 to an Exo Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 2 random tiles to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP.
    • Level 3: Convert 3 random tiles to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP.
    • Level 4: Convert 4 random tiles to Yellow and generate 2 Red AP.
    • Level 5: Convert 6 random tiles to Yellow and generate 3 Red AP.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

Yet another 3* suggestion that I decided to convert to a 4*. I like the premise behind her powers, so only small changes here.

Armor (Hisako Ichiki)

4 Star (Legendary)

Affiliation: Heroes, Mutants, New Mutants, S.W.O.R.D.

Exo 8  AP
    Hisako armors up to protect her family and friends. Create a 3-turn Fortified Yellow Exo Countdown tile that decreases damage to Armor by 10%. While this tile is present, Armor cannot be stunned and Armor's Red and Black powers are replaced with new powers.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Decreases damage to Armor by 15%.
    • Level 3: Decreases damage to Armor by 20%.
    • Level 4: Decreases damage to Armor by 30%.
    • Level 5: Creates a 4-turn tile. Decreases damage to Armor by 50%.

Fighting Spirit 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) "No matter wheat happens next, you lose." While Armor is in front, she generates 1 Yellow AP whenever she takes damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 4: No change.
    • Level 5: No change.
    >>> Concentrated Blast 5  AP
    With great focus, Armor releases energy to blast her opponent, but not without consequences. Decrease an Exo Countdown tile by 1 and deal 683 damage to the target.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 804 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1005 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1340 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1914 damage.

Broken Bonds 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) The pain of losing loved ones pushes Armor to unforeseen levels. Exo costs 1 less for each downed ally.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 4: Costs 2 less for each downed ally (to a minimum of 5).
    • Level 5: Costs 3 less for each downed ally (to a minimum of 4).
    >>> Enduring Courage 5  AP
    As long as there is hope, Armor always gets back up. Convert 1 random tile to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP. This power ends the turn.
    (PASSIVE) When an enemy fires a power, add 1 to an Exo Countdown tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 2 random tiles to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP.
    • Level 3: Convert 3 random tiles to Yellow and generate 1 Red AP.
    • Level 4: Convert 4 random tiles to Yellow and generate 2 Red AP.
    • Level 5: Convert 6 random tiles to Yellow and generate 3 Red AP.

This one is really interesting as a tank charactr. the focus on her Yellow Exo tiles is also really cool. She would make for a good guard to protect allies. Nice one!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

Here's another 3* that I'm converting to a 4* with modifications.

Grey Gargoyle (Paul Duval)

3 Star (Rare)

Affiliation: Villains
    Health: Above moderate

Stone Cold 9  AP
    One touch from Grey Gargoyle will leave you frozen in your tracks. Stun the target for 1 turn and create a 2-turn Countdown tile targeting the stunned enemy that prevents powers in that character's strongest color from firing. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 2 turns, 2-turn Countdown tile
    • Level 3: Stun for 3 turns, 2-turn Countdown tile 
    • Level 4: Stun for 3 turns, 3-turn Countdown tile
    • Level 5: Stun for 4 turns, 3-turn Countdown tile

On the Rocks 8  AP
    Everything Grey Gargoyle touches turns to stone, but what's more beautiful than natural stone? Lock 2 random non-Blue color tiles. This power costs 1 less for every 4 locked Basic color and special tiles (to a minimum cost of 4).
    (PASSIVE) If there are less than 4 Blue tiles, convert 1 locked tile to a Basic Blue color tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Lock 2... costs 1 less for every 4... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 3: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 4... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 4: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 3... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 5...
    • Level 5: Lock 3... costs 1 less for every 3... (PASSIVE) If there are less than 6...

Take It For Granite 12  AP
    When you're surrounded by stone, everything is a weapon. Unlock all locked tiles, then create a Fortified Yellow Strike tile with strength 22 for each tile unlocked.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Strength 26 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 3: Strength 33 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 4: Strength 43 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    • Level 5: Strength 62 times the number of tiles unlocked.
    I always wondered how the Grey Gargoyle would be like in game and this does not disappoint. You really caught his abilities down with these moves. Interesting how he is centred around locked tiles. I would definitely get him.