Introducing... Bag-Man

13»

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    I find this entire event to be a slap in the face.  Do the devs think this game is a joke?  The game has so many serious problems, and they spend their time working on something that's meant to be funny???  This game is not meant to be fun or funny, or involve jokes, it's deadly serious business! 

This just shows that they don't take players and our extremely important concerns seriously enough.  We aren't playing this game to laugh at jokes, or have fun, or really, enjoy it in any way.
    Did you notice today is April Fool?
    Your post is the usual historical negative answer to any change. 
    I will laugh for you, no problem. 
    Dang, you got trolled hard. Good April fools entrails!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Sure, lol.
    Ey, and I could do this all day!
    What I would really love is having so many people traslating my intentions/words :D
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    I hate to be the only downer but man does Bag-man suck lol

Sucking hard is an art form.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's quite useful when paired with BRB in his PvP. Extending his countdown tile was helpful.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still try to "make lemonade"...

I dont play much PvP, but seeing what it was, i teamed him with Okoye and Quicksilver, putting bags' blue at lvl 3.  Aimed for blue tiles (for QS passive obviously), and of course TU tiles when blue wasnt available.  

If i had enough blue, and there was a blue match ready, but not enough locked tiles, id fire off Bags blue.  NOW theres enough Locked tiles!  :)
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    Sure, lol.
    Ey, and I could do this all day!
    What I would really love is having so many people traslating my intentions/words :D
    Nobody is translating anything.  Entrails posts was obviously dripping in sarcasm, but for some one for whom English is not their native language I can understand how it isn't so obvious to read the sarcasm through text. 
  • Bad
    Nobody is translating anything.  Entrails posts was obviously dripping in sarcasm, but for some one for whom English is not their native language I can understand how it isn't so obvious to read the sarcasm through text. 
    And if I say that his comment was in the usual line of the user?
    Perhaps Aprils Fool has a lot more days in the year that I initially thought...
    And perhaps on this thread is a lot more people fooling/ being fooled that most people would think...
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    And if I say that his comment was in the usual line of the user?
    Perhaps Aprils Fool has a lot more days in the year that I initially thought...
    And perhaps on this thread is a lot more people fooling/ being fooled that most people would think...
    Entrail was actually one of the ones defending the UI change and telling everyone else to get over it, it's not at all in line with his previous comments if you were paying attention.

If you read this "We aren't playing this game to laugh at jokes, or have fun, or really, enjoy it in any way." and thought, that is 100% serious then I don't know what to tell you.
  • Bad
    New UI updatepage 25
    "The rhetoric among some players is less "we don't like this change" and more "we don't like the developers" (and in fact, has gone well beyond that).

The simple fact is that by continuing to engage with this game, whether spending a lot or a little or nothing, you are supporting those developers with your behavior.

If the owner of the best restaurant in town occasionally punched you in the face instead of bringing your food, how many years would you keep going back before you started looking for the second best restaurant in town?  If his restaurant was full every night, do you think he would ever stop punching people?"

Page 2
    "If you have a friend who you think is incompetent, disrespectful, never listens to you, constantly messes up and refuses to fix it, and is potentially indifferent to whether you live or die, the best way to convey your utter disgust toward them is to *hang out with them as much as possible*, complain occasionally, give them a bunch of your money, and hope that they change."

Page 14
    "
    If a video game you like to play is causing you physical pain/health issues...there are literally thousands of video games to play that are just as fun as this one that won't cause those problems for you. 

If a large number of people stop playing the game completely as a result of this change, it will be reverted or altered.  If you continue to play despite changes that cause you physical pain, all they will see is that player engagement is steady.  Vote with your feet.

This forum represents a tiny, tiny portion of the playerbase and is historically well-known for violently overreacting to minor changes, so feedback from here is going to be taken with a giant grain of salt."
    Entrail was actually one of the ones defending the UI change and telling everyone else to get over it, it's not at all in line with his previous comments if you were paying attention.

If you read this "We aren't playing this game to laugh at jokes, or have fun, or really, enjoy it in any way." and thought, that is 100% serious then I don't know what to tell you.
    Yeah, I think those comments of him are really supporting...(oops, another time the sarcasm...)
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,807 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it was a joke. 

But for real, who are you people and what have you done with the entire population of this forum?  A thread about a joke event would traditionally be a 50-page hate-filled extravaganza of angry veteran players complaining about 6-year-old glitches and loudly denouncing anyone who has ever enjoyed any part of this game as a corporate shill. 

Did you drive all those players away from the forum by being positive sometimes?  Did they quit the game?  Are they too scared to unironically post the same thing I did?  Maybe I ruined it.
  • Bad
    Yeah, it was a joke. 

But for real, who are you people and what have you done with the entire population of this forum?  A thread about a joke event would traditionally be a 50-page hate-filled extravaganza of angry veteran players complaining about 6-year-old glitches and loudly denouncing anyone who has ever enjoyed any part of this game as a corporate shill. 

Did you drive all those players away from the forum by being positive sometimes?  Did they quit the game?  Are they too scared to unironically post the same thing I did?  Maybe I ruined it.
    Perhaps this place has become more adult?

Finally it was nice for you talking in your name for to explain things.
    It was a silly trivial matter but it was funny.
    And I repeat I could do this all the day.