Introducing... Bag-Man

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find this entire event to be a slap in the face.  Do the devs think this game is a joke?  The game has so many serious problems, and they spend their time working on something that's meant to be funny???  This game is not meant to be fun or funny, or involve jokes, it's deadly serious business! 

This just shows that they don't take players and our extremely important concerns seriously enough.  We aren't playing this game to laugh at jokes, or have fun, or really, enjoy it in any way.
    Did you notice today is April Fool?
    Your post is the usual historical negative answer to any change. 
    I will laugh for you, no problem. 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    The Bagman vs Maggia goons level was taking me forever as well.  I found it amusingly ironic that, with just one more pistol hit away from death, I ended the incredibly, agonizingly, long fight by calling in a Teamup with Apocalypse, who punched all three foes out for the count with one mighty hammer blow after another.  I do not know what Apocalypse sounds like, but I could almost hear him say "Are these clowns bothering you, Parker?  Here, let me."
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    I find this entire event to be a slap in the face.  Do the devs think this game is a joke?  The game has so many serious problems, and they spend their time working on something that's meant to be funny???  This game is not meant to be fun or funny, or involve jokes, it's deadly serious business! 

This just shows that they don't take players and our extremely important concerns seriously enough.  We aren't playing this game to laugh at jokes, or have fun, or really, enjoy it in any way.
    Preeetttty sure Entrail was joking/being sarcastic.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:

It got me too. I should have read the last paragraph I guess.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker

It's April Fools day not April Trolls day 🤣

But you already got a couple!
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Good job Entrailbucket....well trolled. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    You buggers got me. I forgot it was April fool's day and clicked on the banner.  :D

Fun event though. The survey was hilarious too.

On a serious note... can we PLEASE get a smiley face Bag Man alternate costume?

• Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Akoni said:

Not sure if you're trying to make some sort of April Fools joke here but...

The costume is real.  If you completed all nodes in the Introducing event, you should have the smiley face costume.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Theghouse said:
    Akoni said:

Not sure if you're trying to make some sort of April Fools joke here but...

The costume is real.  If you completed all nodes in the Introducing event, you should have the smiley face costume.
    Thanks. I didn't see it initially.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I thought this was a breath of fresh air, nice work! 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure. You can tag the words "sarcastic" and all you can say it is solved.
    Oops, Im being sarcastic here too.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol, the Polaris/Medusa wave had the AI's go lasting so long it put my tablet into rest mode twice waiting for it to end! But it was a lot of fun!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Oh and Bags to Riches too...You guys ROCK!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just finished the event and had fun with it too. It was great fun tearing through meta teams with an oversized Bagman. I expected the final wave to be some variant of iHulkoye, but BRBitty was a decent substitute. 
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    It is done! I have reached an MPQ milestone! Good Friday indeed!
    They should make maxxing Bagman a milestone reward (in addition to his LT).

I think his costume is hilarious. This was a fun event. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m 3 away now from maxing out my 3rd. I actually really like the bagman art, I kinda wish he was slightly more playable than he is.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate to be the only downer but man does Bag-man suck lol
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Anon said:
    I hate to be the only downer but man does Bag-man suck lol
    How dare?