Bugeyed Posts: 51 Match Maker
edited January 2022 in MPQ Alliances
Empty thread
admin delete please

Comments

• AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2018
    Applied, thanks.  I have no LINE but pay attention to alliance chat in-game.
  • FrankMad
    FrankMad Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Are you guys still looking?
  • nonobaby
    nonobaby Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Can I get in? please

• nonobaby
    nonobaby Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I joined let us see how it works.
  • texaswook
    texaswook Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hi I'm wondering if you still have openings, I'm typically top 250 in PVP (when I focus on it I can hit top 50 and have a handful of top 10s). 
  • Arlene627
    Arlene627 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi. Just wondering if you have a vacancy in AoP Academy. I'm looking to leave my current alliance. I'm hoping to join an alliance witth a more fervent desire to progress in alliance events.
  • hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Hiya, I'm finishing top 25-50 right now, very active.  Been at it a week, jumped right in:

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/hipcheckUK/
  • David
    David Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    AoP Chillax looking to recruit 2 spots.
    Complete boss events as an alliance.
    Standard events relaxed/no stress requirements.
    New release character PVE.... merc scores for T100 placement within or outside of AoP Group.
    Promotion if wanted to our higher alliance if ambitious!
    Ideal roster..., fully champed 3*s working on 4*.
    AoP is set to public or p.m me here.
    Rocketman1.

• David
    AoP 2 now full
  • Ab_capone
    Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    How do you receive messages in MPQ? You can’t send messages outside of an alliance? Can someone tell me how? I’ve been play for almost 2yrs and haven’t found it. Although I haven’t tried looking too much since I rarely message outside my alliance. Thanks for any help. 
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Aop 3 vacancy has been filled
  • David
    Hello all...
    Recruiting for spots in AoP. 
    AoP 2 x1
    AoP 3 x1
    AoP Chillax x1
    AoP 2 very very safe T100 PVE alliance, finishing T50 for New Character events placing 60th ish for Standard events. LINE communication recommended but not essential if good in game chat.
    AoP 3 strives to get T50 PVE finishes for both Standard and New Character events, which is achieved most events. LINE communication essential. 
    The opportunity to merc PVP scores into a T100 alliance is available with both, however AoP have no requirements for PVP.
    Both AoP 2 and 3 complete alliance Boss events within the first 36 hours and full participation in these are expected.
    AoP Chillax requires daily play and full boss participation. If you do decide to post a good score for any event, the option to merc into a T100 alliance (even if not within AoP) will be found for you.
    If interested in any of the above places please contact:-
    rocketman1 @ rocketman12 on LINE or pm me here
    Itsuka @ itsuka789 on LINE
    Kurisu86 @ CLef86 on LINE 
    Thanks for reading.... Happy MPQing! 
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    AoP 3 has a vacancy. We are a PVE focused team that strives for t50 in PVE, and gets it about 80% of the time. You can find out more in the post above. There are no pvp requirements. To be able to make our new character event requirements, you need all 2*, 3* and almost all 4*, plus preferably a handful of 5*. If you are unsure whether you have enough we can discuss it. 

We require the Line app for communication, but active participation in the chat is not required, just reading the announcements.

If you are interested, contact itsuka7, Line ID: itsuka789.
    alternatively, you can pm me on this forum, though that will be slower.

if we are set to public, you can also walk in to discuss options.

*position filled*