Restore and improve pre-match summary (including wave missions)

Options
DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
In response to https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/83696/cant-see-enemy-skills-on-fight-screen-anymore-since-ui-update#latest

I would really like to see a return and improvement of the pre-match summary.

Here's an ASCII mockup I made:
             |  stats  |
 +---+ +---+ | Red Gre |
 |  +---+  | | Yel Pur |
 |  |   |  | | Blu Bla |
 +--|   |--+ |---------|
    +---+    |powers[v]|
Show the combined HIGHEST match damage of the shown team in the 'stats' box. So if your selection has Okoye, 5Thor, and 5Strange, the box might show 750 for black, 660 for blue, and 700 for green. (not actual numbers but those are their strongest colors)

Clicking on a character card (or on the button next to 'powers' displays the detail popups, just as you would see them during a match.

Show the enemy team like this on the top half of the screen and your own team.

BONUS: I realize this wouldnt work for PVE wave missions. So in wave missions, instead of this, use something like:
                 | select  |
  +---+ +---+    | wave 1  |
  |  +---+  |    | wave 2  |
< |  |   |  | >  |  ....   |
  +--|   |--+    |---------|
     +---+       |powers[v]|
Make the opponent cards scrollable (but still clickable). And allow us to select the wave.

Comments

• DeNappa
    Options
    Not sure why your forum software isnt showing that correctly.

() ()
       ('.') test bunny

• mnwota7
    mnwota7 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    can you also make it so that if you are in a wave node, that during the fight, you can see which wave you are on, and how many waves are left? for example, in the top middle of the screen during the fight it should display something like "Wave 2 of 3". at least this way, we can use AP resources a little more strategically.
  • DeNappa
    Options
    mnwota7 said:
    can you also make it so that if you are in a wave node, that during the fight, you can see which wave you are on, and how many waves are left? for example, in the top middle of the screen during the fight it should display something like "Wave 2 of 3". at least this way, we can use AP resources a little more strategically.
    I had a nice suggestion going for that over here. Too bad QoL improvements are so low in their priority list.