5* Essential timer bugged in Simulator

After the 4th clear on initial grind in each sub, 5* Essential is refreshing 6 hours quicker than all other nodes.  I opened a CS ticket but others should be aware.  Based on discussion within my alliance, this appears to only occur in CL7-9, CL10 is fine.

Comments

• bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    CL10 also has issues, just not timer-based. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing like wacky points for a new release!  Can confirm that Round 2 5E point refresh is jacked.  There is a 6 hour discrepancy in full points reset versus all other nodes.  The 5E is 6 hours earlier, just to be clear.
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    @IceIX @LakeStone

I missed a lot of points in sub 1 of Simulator because the 5e and challenge node in cl10 required 3 final clears instead of the usual 2. I only noticed that when I finished my 2 final clears of all nodes with less than a minute left. If I knew beforehand that 5e and challenge node had changed to 3 clears, I would have started earlier.
    That will cost me both individual and alliance placement, unless somehow you award the full points to everyone that cleared 2 times.

And now for sub 2, will it be 2 or 3 clears in these nodes? Please give us some clarification, so we can plan accordingly.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Would be nice to get some feedback on this as it cost many players placement as a result of this "bugged timer" for the 5E node!
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    chris0001 said:
    Would be nice to get some feedback on this as it cost many players placement as a result of this "bugged timer" for the 5E node!
    Appropriate compensation would be nice.  It's not like this was one of those "it affected all players equally" situations.  Some knew about the problem and some didn't.  That skewed placement massively.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Status quo....as per normal.  Not even an acknowledgement response that we will look at it. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, sorry for the late response on this issue. The issue that caused this has since been resolved. There currently isn't any compensation planned as this issue was present for all players. 
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, so nice having to grind 3x the challenge nodes in Simulator...