Liliana, Waker of the Dead Purchased but not Recieved, out 285 Crystals!

I just woke up and seen Liliana, Waker of the Dead in the vault, available to purchase for 285 mana Crystal's so I went to buy her. It said "Error try again" several times so I hit "Try Again" several times until deciding to hit cancel. All of the sudden mot even 30 seconds later, my mana crystal total had been subtracted 285 crystals so I then went in my PW collection to look for her. SHE WAS NOT THERE! She is still in the vault available for purchase. I'll be needing reimbursement and the PW.

Comments

• Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Gunmix25 said:
    First off. I know full well the customer service for MTGPQ is very good. Maybe try sending in a ticket to get it resolved instead of ranting in here? This is an easy fix and while we wish it didn't happen.. it does. For me It is when I'm on wireless network rather than via modem at home. I send in a ticket with my UID# the time approximately when I attempted the purchase and the day. Usually have this resolved within 24 hours. 
    First off I did it on here to warn everyone else in the forums about this issue in case it's happening for everyone, and that way support can reply here with when it's fixed so everyone knows it's safe to try making the purchase. Second off, I'll rant or complain on here or wherever whenever I see fit.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    This is not the appropriate sub-category to report issues. They will not get addressed here. You are looking for:
    If the issue warrants it @Oktagon_Support will post an announcement in this category, otherwise it will be addressed in bugs and technical issues and through customer support.

• Endbringer
    They refunded my crystals but I am back to square one without the PW and it continues to just say "Error something went wrong" every time I try to purchase her. Have restarted the game several times with the same result.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird that you have so many problems purchasing her. I did not have any issues getting her. 

Have you got any other problems in the store?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello @Endbringer
    Could you please report this to our Customer Support?
    Maybe they can give you the PW and charge the crystals manually.
    Explain to them you are not being able to purchase it.

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gunmix25 said:
    First off. I know full well the customer service for MTGPQ is very good. Maybe try sending in a ticket to get it resolved instead of ranting in here? This is an easy fix and while we wish it didn't happen.. it does. For me It is when I'm on wireless network rather than via modem at home. I send in a ticket with my UID# the time approximately when I attempted the purchase and the day. Usually have this resolved within 24 hours. 
    First off I did it on here to warn everyone else in the forums about this issue in case it's happening for everyone, and that way support can reply here with when it's fixed so everyone knows it's safe to try making the purchase. Second off, I'll rant or complain on here or wherever whenever I see fit.
    sadly neither of what you stated occurred.  You didn't warn anyone nor did you ask support (in which case this should have been posted in Bugs forum if you were seeking the latter). Again, the customer service is amazing as of late and timely. mistakes and bugs occur... it's the nature of electronic app games and it happens from time to time.
    As for the last statement... that is fine if you want to... just keep in mind you'll be taken more seriously if you take a breath and collect yourself.  We all are players here and many of use have encountered such issues at some point. Be cool and just ask and do give customer service a chance to help you. Smile big guy :) 

• Endbringer
    Hello @Endbringer
    Could you please report this to our Customer Support?
    Maybe they can give you the PW and charge the crystals manually.
    Explain to them you are not being able to purchase it.

Thank you. I did, they asked if I wanted to do that; its 35 hours later and they haven't done it. Still can't purchase it either. Still says error and it's not in my collection..
  • Endbringer
    52 hours later.. still waiting for them to add it to my account.