CotT: Gwen Poole vs Moon Knight

Chekov's gun vs lunacy. The gun 1 shot him. Just collected green and the crazed knight didn't even want them ;D. Good knight Moon boy.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was surprisingly close for my Champed Gwen - the first few rounds worked like this.

My first turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's first turn: matches three black.
    My second turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's second turn: matches three black.
    My third turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's third turn: matches three black.
    My fourth turn: Winces, anticipating the hit. MK's fourth turn: PUNCH

After that it was a race for green. I barely managed to out-match him for green. I think when I finally had enough green for Chekov's gun I was under 1k HP and he had 11 green. It was the closest crash I've ever had that only lasted about seven turns!
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Gwen wants purple, Gwen gets it. Sploit' that oh my knight. Gwen wants her gun, Gwen gets it. Gwen wants some green, Gwen gets it. Goodknight, sweet prince.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Race for green was won by the girl with the motorbike and then bang bang, good knight!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a pretty straightforward Crash. The one thing that can change things up, especially if you're at a level where it's close, is which Lunacy MK gets. That can sometimes shift the priorities on which colours to deny.