CotT: Gwen Poole vs Moon Knight

Chekov's gun vs lunacy. The gun 1 shot him. Just collected green and the crazed knight didn't even want them ;D. Good knight Moon boy.

Comments

• PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,367 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was surprisingly close for my Champed Gwen - the first few rounds worked like this.

My first turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's first turn: matches three black.
    My second turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's second turn: matches three black.
    My third turn: I do my best to deny black and green. MK's third turn: matches three black.
    My fourth turn: Winces, anticipating the hit. MK's fourth turn: PUNCH

After that it was a race for green. I barely managed to out-match him for green. I think when I finally had enough green for Chekov's gun I was under 1k HP and he had 11 green. It was the closest crash I've ever had that only lasted about seven turns!
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 895 Critical Contributor
    edited 12 June 2020, 07:13
    Gwen wants purple, Gwen gets it. Sploit' that oh my knight. Gwen wants her gun, Gwen gets it. Gwen wants some green, Gwen gets it. Goodknight, sweet prince.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,526 Chairperson of the Boards
    Race for green was won by the girl with the motorbike and then bang bang, good knight!
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,803 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a pretty straightforward Crash. The one thing that can change things up, especially if you're at a level where it's close, is which Lunacy MK gets. That can sometimes shift the priorities on which colours to deny.