Marvel Puzzle Quest R203 Release Notes (5/26/20)

13»

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    I don’t see the Batons in my pool at all.  Do you have any hoarded tokens or something?

No, no hoarded tokens.  I have 42 of 54 supports with 12 grayed out since I don't have them, one of which is the widow's batons.

You can always view all supports that way, but you have to click on the ? in the Supports Store to see which are available in tokens right now.  There are currently 15 available and they rotate when the PvP season changes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    gravel said:
    bluewolf said:
    I don’t see the Batons in my pool at all.  Do you have any hoarded tokens or something?

No, no hoarded tokens.  I have 42 of 54 supports with 12 grayed out since I don't have them, one of which is the widow's batons.

You can always view all supports that way, but you have to click on the ? in the Supports Store to see which are available in tokens right now.  There are currently 15 available and they rotate when the PvP season changes.
    Also, the token pools as they exist are 3 repeating pools with 15 Supports in each one (so, 45 total Supports).  They were started up this way a year ago this summer, and not once has a pool contained the Black Widow Batons.