Unstable ISO-8

Options
13»

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 970 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I honestly can't see them upping the number of clears. Even 6 (or 7) clears is considered a lot by most, which has been voiced time and time again. Now, the devs certainly don't listen to all we have to say, but the number of clears has an enormous impact on our playing (time) and would certainly affect the number of players, so I'm pretty sure this was a mistake, not a preview of things to come.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And here I was thinking this was the devs response to our complaining about needing ways to get more resources. Here--grind these nodes 5 more times for a few hundred ISO...

Should it be renamed Unstable MPQ?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    For players who (like me) got the 4 clears in under the temporary 12-step program (hey, maybe this was a subtle hint.  MPQ Anonymous has a nice ring to it) and now have 2/6 rewards gathered and 3 clears tomorrow to hit optimal points - and are not sure what they might miss if they leave that 6th reward unclaimed - I reviewed the rewards again.

Basically if you stop at 5/6 you will not collect a number of iso and riso rewards.  The 5E has an Elite token tucked away at the end if you feel like grinding it for a couple points and a likely 2*.  It's likely you won't really miss the rewards, but it's your call.

----

My name is bluewolf, and I'm an MPQholic......
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems unlikely that I will clear 6 on all nodes... right now Im on 4 and points bar are really low. I will not clear 5E for 0 points.
    However I think I got 1 cp for second time. So we gained something on this fail.