Unstable ISO-8

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
In the first node against goons, it reads "0/12 rewards earned". What's up with that?

Comments

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was just about to post about this!  And it's not just the first node - it appears to be all of the nodes.  Very, very odd and unexpected.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can ya post a screen shoot? I still have to wait few hours to see it.
  • qandols
    Options
    The other two says 0/2, but you can only play one
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    12 rewards to all nodes. Starting enemies with low health. Could I guess it is due to short pve nodes? Or it will be always as this now? Final rewards are the same 
  • mbaren
    Options
    It's also giving out expired Unstable Iso-8 tokens.  I have a feeling we've ended up with a test build again, and this was an error.  I'm going to log it as a technical issue.
  • qandols
    Options
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Reduced Node Point Values still kick in after 4 hits with the refresh still at 24 hours too.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I'm missing CP cause of this.  Didn't get my single CP for clearing the fourth time on 4* node and the last hardest node.  Instead I got a pittance of ISO.
  • qandols
    Options
    Hopefully we are compensated for this botched event.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Some must have insert *2 somewhere. I find it weird that Introducing... Event begins at the same time as the first slice. Usually, such events begin 1 hour after the 1st slice.

Is Unstable Iso-8 the PvE with the most problem?
  • qandols
    Options
    I'm not sure how to proceed here. I will lose lots of points if I play the nodes eight times instead of the usual four. But I will gain more rewards.  :/
  • mbaren
    Options

Is Unstable Iso-8 the PvE with the most problem?

I don't think so?  At least, not for this particular kind of issue.  Previous events that have given out expired tokens include The Hunt, Venom Bomb, and Meet Rocket & Groot.  I don't recall it being an issue for Unstable ISO-8 previously.

• HoundofShadow
    Options
    I guess I must have remembered other things. Has anyone tried closing MPQ fully and reopen it to see if it works? This seems to be a standard solution for visual error, if it is.
  • mbaren
    Options
    I guess I must have remembered other things. Has anyone tried closing MPQ fully and reopen it to see if it works? This seems to be a standard solution for visual error, if it is.

Yes.  It's definitely not just a visual error.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What the heck is going on! I barely want to play the nodes 4 times, now it wants 12!?!?!??!?!?!?!
  • qandols
    Options
    I just played the first node eight times, rewards being two standards and double iso, but no points. So crazy...
  • qandols
    Options
    mbaren said:
    You might describe is as an....

... wait for it...

.... wait for it....

..... wait for it.....

onslaught of new rewards.  Amirght?
    Hilarious!
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    is qandols a full progression player? I don't think competitive players will have the guts to do that.  :D
  • qandols
    Options
    Yes I am. And no, having to clear 12 times does not appeal at all.  :cold_sweat: