TCT Charges

Options
2»

Comments

• Gera01
    Gera01 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The new event charge system is way better than all other events! Wish everything else was more like this one. I can’t get on every 4-8 hours. And if I get the chance to do so my family always says I’m on my phone playing. If event charges were all always like this or all up front I could play as many as possible as fast as I can and put the phone down. 
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It felt great, no rush and plenty of time to organise your schedule. I Hope it will become the New constant.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Volrak said:
    The solution seems like a good one.  I'd be happy to see this kind of charge structure used more widely.  Kudos to @Xucachris for suggesting this exact structure last month (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/919432/#Comment_919432) and Oktagon for trying it out.
    critman said:
    I totally <3 this thread! It goes to show that the community is very speedy to welcome in changes to the game they consider positive, no matter what the naysayers might say about us being grumpy grumps!
    Indeed!  And likewise let it never be said that anyone self-identifying as a grumpy grump has no capacity for positivity.
    Does a double check to make sure I’m on the D3Go! Forum and not reading a Dr Seuss book. 
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the SO @Volrak , there are tons of suggestions on here so big thanks to Oktagon for trying out the change!

Now, about Rising Tensions...