TCT Charges

Options
madwren
madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
Gotta say, I'm a big fan of the front-loaded charges with a 24-hour refresh. It isn't quite as good as "ALL the charges up front", but if this is their compromise, it's a good one.  It's very nice not to have to try and fit in charges late at night when I'd rather be watching television with my wife (yes, she is a very understanding person).  

Hopefully this sort of charge system can be implemented more in the future. Thanks!

Now if we can just completely eradicate the ridiculous CoC charge method...

Comments

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren said:

I second this notion
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited May 2020
    Options
    This recharge system is the BEST solution!
    Compared to all other improvements or fixes ever implemented in this game, I’d say this one directly affects our quality of life the MOST!

Please apply this method to all other events and I will love this game +3,000!

Thank you! Thank you again! And Thank you in advance!!!
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Fully agree. Even though I find myself using my charges late this time, it's a great change of pace. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It gives a lot more freedom to fit playing the game into your daily life instead of the other way around. Hope to see it with all other events too, it's great.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like it as well.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is the best solution so far. If this could be applied to all previous events, and needles to say to all future events it would be awesome!
  • Babo21
    Babo21 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just 3 words:

I loved it! 😍😍😍😍😍
  • Natasi
    Natasi Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Such a system for updating 
    charges on nodes is convenient
    and simplifies combining the
    game with real life.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It’s great. More please. 
  • Sighlock
    Sighlock Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This format is great!
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was a bit surprised by the 12h recharge time at first, but once i remembered the announcement about the new system, I was pretty happy with it. :)
    Thanks to Oktagon!
  • AoMadness
    AoMadness Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm.mixed about it, enjoyed that after a 12hr reacharge I could easily jump in and get all 3 charges done in one go, wasn't happy with it as I didn't really know what to do with the game while it recahraged uslay I jump on every 4rs on recharge and having to wait 12hrs caused me to not play the game for 12hrs 
  • ainuhirath
    ainuhirath Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Definitely appreciated the additional flexibility of the front-loaded charges. Hope this is the new baseline approach.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Definitely enjoyed this. Solid solution  
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AoMadness said:
    I'm.mixed about it, enjoyed that after a 12hr reacharge I could easily jump in and get all 3 charges done in one go, wasn't happy with it as I didn't really know what to do with the game while it recahraged uslay I jump on every 4rs on recharge and having to wait 12hrs caused me to not play the game for 12hrs 
    Perhaps the time could be staggered within events. So the charges drop for different events at different times. 
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    madwren said:
    Gotta say, I'm a big fan of the front-loaded charges with a 24-hour refresh. It isn't quite as good as "ALL the charges up front", but if this is their compromise, it's a good one.  It's very nice not to have to try and fit in charges late at night when I'd rather be watching television with my wife (yes, she is a very understanding person).  

Hopefully this sort of charge system can be implemented more in the future. Thanks!

Co-sign everything here.  Such a relief on schedule. Seeing this on coalition events would be amazing. Sometimes there are just life events in the way for a block of time.

I don't think we will ever see all charges up front to keep people from joining at the very end to try and game the brackets.   Personally I'd like an all charges up front system IF you join before the event starts but I can see where that might be a coding nightmare
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Loved this style of recharges!!!!! Thank you so much @Oktagon_Support 

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AoMadness said:

There were other events running simultaneously. I played those, and then tested various builds in TG. It was relaxing.

• HelloKitty
    HelloKitty Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm a big fan of front loaded charges with 24hr refresh
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I really liked it. Good for my schedule, I didn’t feel rushed to get them all done.