helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options

28 tokens pulled

10.7% 5* rate

-1 iHulk
    -1 Havok
    -1 Sinister

-0 thumbs up

Sinister is already at 13 so I'll wait until the next 5* to enter LL before making any more pulls.

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

~65-70 pulls (not sure)

18-20% 5* rate

7 Hulk (shards led to cover 8, so he's at 2/2/4)
    3 Sinister (5/2/5)
    3 Havok (0/2/3)

This makes up nicely for my complete lack of 5* pulls in the Hulk store.

Puts Sinister to where shards should champ him, so I will likely just hoard again (after my first time properly hoarding). Hopefully I can get enough Alex covers before he moves out to champ him, but I guess I gotta accept that it might not happen with the new 5* release pace.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I finally got a black one after ~40 pulls. Also hit 2x Sinister and 3x Havok along the way. I'm happy with it. I just need one more Sinister to finish him up, i'll keep pulling till i get that and then sit tight.

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just got my first Sinister cover with shards, and I am going to completely ignore him, so... yeah I will wait until the next release to pull.

No thumbs

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

133 pulls, 8 Sinister (4/3/5, 3 saved), 10 Havok (3/1/5, 3 saved), and 10 Hulk (1/4/5).

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    Options

SCL 10 Simulation is SOOOO not going to be fun next season.

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

381 pulls got IHulk to 5,3,3 with 7 saved covers. Overall a 15% pull rate on 5*. Now I have probably wait for Havok to leave pack to pull my again.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

40 pulls. 10 5-stars.
    5 Mr. S.
    3 Havok
    2 iHulk

0 bonus shards. (what gives?) @HoundofShadow

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

35 pulls.
    2 Havok (now 3/2/2)
    2 Sinister (already champed)
    1 IHulk (2/3/0)

I’m only pulling for a red IHulk cover. Once I get it, I’ll stop and hoard.

• hilsen2
    hilsen2 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options

35 Pulls

4 Havok 5/1/5 was 1/1/5
    2 Sinister 3/3/5 was 3/3/3
    1 Hulk 0/1/0.

Think im done pulling until Havok leaves, especally with Cl 10 5* shards finishing these 2 off.

A 4* feeder would not hurt either.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

17 PUlls

• 1 Sinister (Champed)
    • 1 Havok (Champed)
    • 2 Hulk (1/1/1)

23.5%

Pretty happy with a good start after how abysmal my Havok start was.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

57 pulls, including those from champ rewards from the first batch. 5 Sinister took him to 451. 2 Havoc for a slightly disappointing 3/0/1. Only 2 iHulk, but I filled in the gap, taking him to 2/1/1.
    15.7%. Looks like I'm hoarding again until Sinister leaves, possibly (probably?) until Havoc is gone as well.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I pulled just to get iHulk rostered. Cost me 800 CPs, 20 LTs, and whatever champ rewards I am forgetting. But that's close to right. So, somewhere in the neighborhood of 52-55 pulls.

I did have a fun Havok - Sinister - Sinister in a row streak in there. That was kind of cool, even if I don't care about either one of them. Think I pulled seven or eight 5* covers altogether, which is pretty much right where it should be. Was trying to hoard up, so I was hoping to pull the iHulk a little faster than I did, but overall can't complain too much.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    Options

Pulled 67 latest tokens

3x Mr. Sinister 4/3/1
    1x Havoc 1/2/4
    5x Hulk 2/0/5

Only 13.43%. May continue to pull more latest as I earn them before i dip into command points before Mr Sinister leaves.

Edit: did 5 more and gotten another Sinister black. Terrible distribution across all 3. Drop rate crept up to 13.88%

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options

Well, this can be copy-pasted to worst moment of the day too...

I was just trying to get a single cover for essetials, and truth be told during his PVP I already started disliking the character. But after having needed 101 pulls (from 129 hoard) for a single iHulk cover and getting 8 5* coves for my trouble my disgust has only deepened. Ugh... just... sigh... whatever man...

This is exactly why I don't level my 5*s... I almost never get even close to the advertised 15% pull rate so progress is way too unpredictable.

Guess what:

-3 thumbs up

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options

76 pulls, 14 5* for a ~18.42% rate.

3 Havok 0/2/1

6 iHulk 4/1/1

5 Mr. Sinister 3/0/2

Champed Mr. S and Havok ends up at 3/4/2.

I also got 50 5* bonus shards.

Two thumbs up on this one.

• Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

4 pulls, 2 green iHulk in a row.

Very pleased, though I'd hoped to finish BRB before he left latest... had an unfortunate run with Havok and Sinister, despite only needing 3 brb

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My rates were poor.

11/123. 8.9%.
    5 havoc
    4 sinister
    2 hulk.

Going to stop pulling until sinister leaves the latest. He’s already at 457.

• Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options

Just another "why am I still playing this" moment.

Pulled my whole stash trying to get my 1 stinking cover so I could play his node. Over 60 pulls, 0 hulks. Then moved to the hearts of darkness vault to try and get the northstar cover so I can maybe make some progress with a new character for once. Had a stash of 58 tokens so figured it would be easy and boy it ended up getting close.

Applied all the covers I pulled and had enough for another dozen latest legendary pulls. Still 0 hulks. Applied covers and had something like 4 or 5 more pulls and of course nothing...

But hey with all the covers I pulled I managed to champ my first 4* in a very long time... Talos. Well played rng, you win this round. Really starting to feel like time to just give up already

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Here's my results... 19 pulls from just tokens alone.

I'd have more... but this ramped up release schedule is making it hard. But nope... I'm not playing more than I already do. I like OTHER games in my life too. :tongue:

https://youtu.be/a9yjYkbCOvQ