Post iHulk Pulls

2»

Comments

• Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

162 pulls, 22x 5 stars, which is a little under the average at 13.5%. I think my ihulk ended up 2/1/3.

For any hoard calculators out there, the commonly passed math was that champ rewards from an unhoarding would net you 25% back in a "cashback" way of looking at it. But for this batch, and my last batch champing PX/Iceman/BRB:

162 pulls, 25 earned back - 15%
    176 pulls, 25 earned back - 14%

• Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker

Anyone consider the unorthodox idea of leaving his black power at 0?

I have 3 in green and 1 in red. The green is an absolute monster with Okoye and the red is an emergency only option.

I havent put any iso into him but the black powers ally damage just seems annoying for what its worth.

Is this form of softcapping EVER acceptable? That green and wakanda forever is devastating.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards

Just did 24 pulls with a whopping ZERO 5*s. Having played this game, and enjoyed it, for over five years I think I am done. The rate of characters coming out is too fast and if acquiring them has become this difficult, I am out.

• Rickyc9884
    Rickyc9884 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In

@LavaManLee said:
    Just did 24 pulls with a whopping ZERO 5*s. Having played this game, and enjoyed it, for over five years I think I am done. The rate of characters coming out is too fast and if acquiring them has become this difficult, I am out.

I feel your pain I also had 24 pulls and got 0 5*. It’s very frustrating and makes me not want to even play as well

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    I pulled once and got a red Hulk cover. I'd like to pull some morenm try to get a green/black as well. However I have no interest in Sinister or Havoc and don't want to risk gutting my stash if I went on a streak where I only got their covers and no more Hulk or his green/black. 

Tough call, I don't have a cover for Sinister or Havoc, good tohave at least one. I had planned to wait for both to rotate out of LL before I pulled for Hulk. just felt like trying my luck with a single pull. My stash is about 258 pulls currently. I guess by time Sinister and Havoc leave the stash will be a lot higher. I could probably pull a bit more here. Just don't want to hit that nasty RNG streak where I get only Sinister and Havoc covers and the Hulk I might get probably be more red.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’d keep pulling until you get one of each. At minimum, until you get one of the other 5s.  If you hit a bunch of 4*, they’re always going to be 4s regardless of who is in packs now or later. And any of the 5* would be a win As they’d be useful to either grant node access or helpful toward your goal of champing iHulk. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor

Still pulling, haven't got him. I'm over 20 pulls at the moment. I don't hoard and pull as I go, but I usually get at least one cover before someone comes essential. I nabbed a Yelena 5 star from her vault on my first try, so I shouldn't complain, but sitting at an event iHulk is required and having none on my roster with only one LT I know I'll get immediately has me a little miffed. 

• Daredevil217
    tonypq said:
    I pulled once and got a red Hulk cover. I'd like to pull some morenm try to get a green/black as well. However I have no interest in Sinister or Havoc and don't want to risk gutting my stash if I went on a streak where I only got their covers and no more Hulk or his green/black. 

Tough call, I don't have a cover for Sinister or Havoc, good tohave at least one. I had planned to wait for both to rotate out of LL before I pulled for Hulk. just felt like trying my luck with a single pull. My stash is about 258 pulls currently. I guess by time Sinister and Havoc leave the stash will be a lot higher. I could probably pull a bit more here. Just don't want to hit that nasty RNG streak where I get only Sinister and Havoc covers and the Hulk I might get probably be more red.
    In the post IHulk thread you said 750 pulls. Here you’re at 250. That makes a pretty big difference as well. Are one of the numbers a typo?
  • Daredevil217
    OJSP said:
    In the post IHulk thread you said 750 pulls. Here you’re at 250. That makes a pretty big difference as well. Are one of the numbers a typo?
    You're mixing up tonypq and Tony_Foot
    Ohh!! Have an insightful for your troubles. Haha. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Deadpool Daily LT draw for the win. Nabbed an LT there this morning, and finally drew one cover for iHulk in his black cover... So I can at least complete six playthroughs of his node in DPvMPQ event before my 48 hour timer on the first subs are done, and maybe squeak out a top 100 overall finish in the event at SCL8.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I had Thor at 490/500 shards so I pulled 4 LTs to get him over 500 and make him 5/4/1. Didn't get a single 5* and still have 238 tokens for when Yelena comes knocking...
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    To my shock I drew one iHulk - I had decided to wait until the LT store got around to featuring iHulk, Yelena, and ??? to start opening tokens, but I decided to crack one on a whim. One token, one iHulk green! I didn't want to tempt fate's hand, since I already have one cover for Havoc, and four for Sinister, so I stopped there.