God Emperor Dooms 'Fallen Favor' removes tiles when he's stunned [Investigating]

KGB
KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
I tried searching on 'fallen favor' to see if this has been reported before but the search feature doesn't show it has.

I was playing against the GED in the 5* node of the Out of Time sub and I stunned Doom with Gamora and then killed him while he was stunned.  I was very surprised to see his Fallen Favor passive activate and remove all my strikes (which had just been boosted by Hela). I was able to repeat this a couple of times when replaying the node.

Is his passive supposed to work even when he's stunned?

KGB

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @KGB
    Thank you for reporting. The team is aware of this potential issue, and are currently investigating. Just to clarify, when I say "potential issue", I'm not certain if it's intended function or a bug. I'll give you an update once I know more. 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this could be the intended behavior, just like XFDP's countdown tiles still damaging through stun.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Some people were talking about it on discord thinking that GED removed the tiles just by being stunned and not downed. I think that would be a cool little buff for him. Make it both when stunned or downed.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Drlex said:
    Some people were talking about it on discord thinking that GED removed the tiles just by being stunned and not downed. I think that would be a cool little buff for him. Make it both when stunned or downed.
    I'm not sure I would call it a 'little' buff, but I definitely find the idea of such a power (debuff or remove special tiles upon being stunnned) interesting. Especially as (partial) counter against some Bishop teams.
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    During last PVE event, I've reproduced it.

May you acknowledge the bug or update doom power description to state the feature ?
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    Drlex said:
    I agree. It would give Doom an extra strategic role against teams utilizing stun and special tiles. As he is now, you have to sacrifice Doom in order to get the effect which is a less than ideal strategy for dealing with special tiles.