God Emperor Dooms 'Fallen Favor' removes tiles when he's stunned [Investigating]

KGBKGB Posts: 871 Critical Contributor
I tried searching on 'fallen favor' to see if this has been reported before but the search feature doesn't show it has.

I was playing against the GED in the 5* node of the Out of Time sub and I stunned Doom with Gamora and then killed him while he was stunned.  I was very surprised to see his Fallen Favor passive activate and remove all my strikes (which had just been boosted by Hela). I was able to repeat this a couple of times when replaying the node.

Is his passive supposed to work even when he's stunned?

KGB

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    @KGB
    Thank you for reporting. The team is aware of this potential issue, and are currently investigating. Just to clarify, when I say "potential issue", I'm not certain if it's intended function or a bug. I'll give you an update once I know more. 
  • DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I think this could be the intended behavior, just like XFDP's countdown tiles still damaging through stun.
  • DrlexDrlex Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Some people were talking about it on discord thinking that GED removed the tiles just by being stunned and not downed. I think that would be a cool little buff for him. Make it both when stunned or downed.
  • DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Drlex said:
    Some people were talking about it on discord thinking that GED removed the tiles just by being stunned and not downed. I think that would be a cool little buff for him. Make it both when stunned or downed.
    I'm not sure I would call it a 'little' buff, but I definitely find the idea of such a power (debuff or remove special tiles upon being stunnned) interesting. Especially as (partial) counter against some Bishop teams.
  • CoubiiCoubii Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    During last PVE event, I've reproduced it.

May you acknowledge the bug or update doom power description to state the feature ?