Update the prologue

tiomonotiomono Posts: 1,485 Chairperson of the Boards
I enjoy this game a lot. I do not understand why after I clear all the rewards in the prologue it is just there. It takes up space and that is it. You cannot reread the story or even replay a mission for no reward.

If it could be reset for an hp cost and have a slight increase in difficulty and rewards. The difficulty could eventually escalate to a point where high level 5* characters would struggle to win. It could be played at a players pace with no timers or competition with others. 

If this is not doable maybe just make the prologue tab go poof once you clear all the rewards. It's literally a dead space in the game once you earn the rewards.

Comments

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd buy that for a dollar...or whatever the equivalent of a dollar is in in HP or well, y'know.

• Sabaton74Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    The best suggestion I have is let's have prologue graduate to campaign. There will be story arches that reward the cast of characters. The big question is if the license would even pay for itself. I'm saying we could have an entire backlog of recurring campaigns first ones free grin. Who here has ever witnessed the marvel of a store filled with back covers and spending an hour just thinking of what that cover could be holding ::wide eyed wonder::